need help buildin my friends 2.2 sunfire auto parts? an is there a came made 4 the car? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need help buildin my friends 2.2 sunfire auto parts? an is there a came made 4 the car?
Monday, March 09, 2009 7:05 PM
my buddy was wondering wat all he could do to it to make it fun 14s or 15s in the quarter. an i was also wonderin if there is a cam made 4 this motor it is a 1999 sunfire with the 2200 ohv i beleive?

Re: need help buildin my friends 2.2 sunfire auto parts? an is there a came made 4 the car?
Monday, March 09, 2009 7:06 PM
cams have to be reground.

Re: need help buildin my friends 2.2 sunfire auto parts? an is there a came made 4 the car?
Monday, March 09, 2009 7:28 PM
so just get the stock one re ground?
Monday, March 09, 2009 8:29 PM
you can get cams but you should use the search button and learn to spell.

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Monday, March 09, 2009 10:15 PM
nick peshel wrote:so just get the stock one re ground?

that you can. only thing, Crane Cams I think it was just closed their doors, so one of the main ones that I've noticed is still quite popular is Comp cams. I'm told they're a great company to deal with.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search