not sure where to buy an intake manifold or tb from? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
not sure where to buy an intake manifold or tb from?
Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:30 PM
ive been looking for an intake manifold for my stock 2.2 ecotec along with a tb, now the tb i think i have narrowed down to the sms big bore but im still not sure if thats right, but i am completely clueless on what intake manifold to buy. Im a little confused on the HO intake manifold, i know im still new and trying to learn it would be greatly appreciated, thnx.

Re: not sure where to buy an intake manifold or tb from?
Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:08 PM
RSM offers alot of internal parts and Tb's may check them out or IPP may be able to hook u up

Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:48 PM
Derek Quick wrote:RSM offers alot of internal parts and Tb's may check them out or IPP may be able to hook u up

Avoid RSM which I beleive is now called z-spec like the plauge.

Are you actually looking for an intake manifold or just a warm or cold air intake?

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:50 PM
Wade Jarvis wrote:
Derek Quick wrote:RSM offers alot of internal parts and Tb's may check them out or IPP may be able to hook u up

Avoid RSM which I beleive is now called z-spec like the plauge.

Are you actually looking for an intake manifold or just a warm or cold air intake?

wow thats good to know, i was wondering why my search for rsm kept comin up empty

Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:03 PM
Don't a lot of people say aftermarket intake manifolds are useless on the ecos?

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Friday, September 07, 2007 5:11 AM
yeah i am actually looking for an intake manifold but i want to know if its even worth it and what to even buy, i noticed skwerl got one and i heard about using the ones from saab, so any opinions?
Friday, September 07, 2007 9:56 AM
RSM/Z-SPEC has made some good parts etc... but any company un-willing to answer the phone or emails aint getting my business. regardless of experiences OTHER ppl have had with the company, that right there is enough to sway my business elsewhere.

Sunday, September 09, 2007 12:10 AM
tb: http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product_info.php/cPath/23_24_28/products_id/21

HO intake manifold: http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/Ecotec-HO-Intake-Manifold-Kit-22MMGF-P1817C137.aspx

give those a try

12.33 @ 111.67 mph [Oct 2009]
Dyno'd on 08/02/09 - Mustang Dyno:
327.6 WHP 333.6 WTQ [10.1 AFR]
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search