whats a good exhaust? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whats a good exhaust?
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:56 PM
i know i have posted something about exhaust before but i want other people's option about it. i have heard alot of differnt brands out there but i need help with find one that doesnt sounds like a rice burner. help please.

Re: whats a good exhaust?
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:58 PM
go buy a long resonator and a dynomax super turbo and then take that stuff to an exhaust shop and have them do the piping. that would be your best bet. most aftermarket cat backs sound like crap, especially when used with an aftermarket header and high flow cat.

Friday, June 08, 2007 8:51 PM
I'd go with a cherry bomb resonator and a magnaflow ss oval muffler

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Friday, June 08, 2007 9:29 PM
Borla Pro XS was shown to be the best in some test they ran for deepest tone ... some magnaflow came in second. Get a big ass resonator.

Friday, June 08, 2007 10:00 PM
alias1429 wrote:go buy a long resonator and a dynomax super turbo and then take that stuff to an exhaust shop and have them do the piping. that would be your best bet. most aftermarket cat backs sound like crap, especially when used with an aftermarket header and high flow cat.

x2

Friday, June 08, 2007 10:04 PM
Steve from PA wrote:Borla Pro XS was shown to be the best in some test they ran for deepest tone ... some magnaflow came in second. Get a big ass resonator.

found it:

http://www.v6z24.com/mods/howto/images/mufflerchoice/muffler_db.gif

http://www.v6z24.com/mods/howto/images/mufflerchoice/muffler_hp.gif

Friday, June 08, 2007 11:20 PM
Vibrant anyone?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search