Need some help!!! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need some help!!!
Saturday, May 12, 2007 11:36 PM
I need some help. Im planing on building a race engine for my cav and am have a problem finding the size of the stock valves. I know that everywhere I look, I see 1mm over stock valves, but I have no clue how big they are because I have no clue of the size of the stock ones. This is for a 2.2 Ecotec by the way. I hope y'all can help me. Thanks!

Re: Need some help!!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:10 AM
Does anyone know?

Friday, May 18, 2007 5:23 AM
Someone please help me out so I dont have to break this thing down before I have to build it, to find out.

Friday, May 18, 2007 10:47 PM
hey bud its 35.1mm int, 30.1mm exhaust that is for stock size in the ecotec engine

Drive Fast Take Chances
Saturday, May 19, 2007 1:29 AM
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Been trying to find that out for two weeks with no luck. Thanks again dude!!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:26 AM
anytime bud i know there are a lot more areas around here people focus on but i saw you were desperate and i know how it feels what are your plans exactly with the engine that you are building?

Drive Fast Take Chances
Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:44 AM
I plan to build a N/A street drivin, weekend drag and track car. Just something with alot of power to have alot of fun in.

Saturday, May 19, 2007 7:38 AM
To see how simple it is to get some real N/A Power out of an Ecotec, look into DaFlyinSkwirl (PJ). He's running a stock short block with the Patriot Performance Head and Level-Zero Motorsports Triflow Cams, along with the normal bolt ons, except for the 3" exhaust system.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search