UR pulley & AEM pulley finally installed - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
UR pulley & AEM pulley finally installed
Saturday, April 21, 2007 6:33 PM
Finally got the UnOrthodox Racing crank pulley and AEM true Power alternator installed!!!!! the car runs great, and is a great compliment to my other mods that I have..... the car pulls hard, and runs smoother through the RPM range, also the throttle response is great... I think its only a hair faster, but that could be that the power is coming on alot smoother and seems faster but over all great mod, the only thing that was a pain was the alternator....other than that the pulleys went on with ease. I have only have 6x9's for speakers and no amp, so I think Im fine with the alternator not going out on me like I read about.

mods to date in 2.4 four door
CAI
pacesetter header
magnaflow high flow cat
flow master muffler
secret cams
Unorthodox crank pulley
AEM true power pulley
lower motor mount

any suggestion on next mods....im going all motor, I was turbo but that didnt work out to well, so I want to say N/A till I build a spare motor.
I think I got all the bolt on stuff, I know theres the H.O. intake mani, and the throttle body, that maybe next, or maybe converting to an MSD ignition.

Re: UR pulley & AEM pulley finally installed
Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:04 PM
Mine alt was fine for few months then i started having problems. Get a volt guage and keep an eye on it.
Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:11 PM
okay, thanks for the heads up. I will remove my old boost gauge and it there.

Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:46 PM
lucky bastard

Sunday, April 22, 2007 6:13 AM
hey now.....its only been one day, i hear there fine for first few months...then you run into problem, speaking of problems did you get your worked out.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 8:46 AM
Shasta McNasty wrote:hey now.....its only been one day, i hear there fine for first few months...then you run into problem, speaking of problems did you get your worked out.

lol yes, my new alt had a bad voltage regulator, got it fixed and said screw it i dont wanna risk it and i put the stock alt pulley back on.

it seems to be working now, but i still have dimming lights etc at idle, then they all get brighter as it revs up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search