exhaust.... - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
exhaust....
Friday, March 23, 2007 9:09 PM
alright i've got a cavi with a DC Sport 4-1 header, factory downpipe and cat, glasspack and thats it..... it was REALLY LOUD.... then yesterday all of sudden it was quiet..... and when i say quiet i mean its BARELY louder than factory.... i'm not sure what the hell happened.... anyone experienced this before???

Re: exhaust....
Saturday, March 24, 2007 1:00 AM
Honestly I noticed that before when my car was N/A with an OBX 4-2-1 header and full 2.5 exhaust. And what I did was reset the computer, drove it moderately hard for a while to let it relearn. And it got loud again.

PUSHROD SQUAD 2200 OHV. 462 hp / 396 tq *RIP*
Abe Froman Video Productions on Myspace (click here)

Saturday, March 24, 2007 4:24 AM
oh ok so you think my computer reset itself or somethin?
Saturday, March 24, 2007 7:07 AM
I know on my pacesetter header instructions, it said after 100 or so miles, the computer should relearn within that, and to disconnect the ground when installing.
Saturday, March 24, 2007 9:05 PM
how do i reset the computer though??? cause i want it to be loud again lol..... please help hahaha i've tried disconnecting my bat for an hr but that didnt work....
Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:28 PM
how do i reset my computer so it can "re learn" so it can be LOUD again???
Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:45 PM
disconnect the battery for about 30 minutes.

but dont be flooring it every chance you get. cause the computer will learn to dump more gas when not needed. hence you will end up wasting gas

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, March 25, 2007 4:48 PM
i wish mine would suddenly become quiet

Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:30 PM
so by disconnecting the battery for a little bit it should be LOUD again!!!! that'd be awesome!!!! i'll do my best not to floor it though.... cant make any promises with that one
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search