B&M shiftplus - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
B&M shiftplus
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:39 PM
With mine it seems to only work sometimes. When I have it set on 2 sometimes it shifts really hard while other times it shifts like stock. And when its floored I feel no difference at all, however when Im at 3/4 throttle it throws me beck in the seat a little. Is this normal? Thanks

Re: B&M shiftplus
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 12:42 PM
Haha before I get attacked sorry...I mean to post this in the transmission forum.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 5:41 PM
Anyone?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:14 PM
I just installed mine last week.

On setting two, it shifts hard all the time every time with mine. Always the same hard 2nd gear tire chirping shift. I would assume you have it hooked up wrong, or the wires are not making perfect connections. Dont use the ones that it came with, solder and heat shrink them!

Did you splice the wires at the tranny plug end, or in the wiring loom up near the firewall?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:09 PM
I was thinking that those junky connectors might be giving out and that could have been the problem. Then I was thinking the trac light stays on so the wires might not be loose. I guess I will have to redo them and see if it makes a difference. I did connect by the tranny plug though. Thanks for the input.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search