New fart cannon - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New fart cannon
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:40 AM
Ok so I drug a hole in mine heh and well need a new fart cannon. Here is my setup as of now.

Pacesetter hearder
magnaflow high flow cat
2 1/4 pipe all the wya back form header to muffler.
Magnaflow fart cannon

Now I want something kinda deep but still fart cannon looks. What size resonator woudl I need. Keep in mind I would like to keep it decently loud but not over whelming like it is when I floor it now.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: New fart cannon
Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:53 AM
well the biggest you can fit is a 31 inch so just pic a size that you think you would need. Also if your not looking to spend money, Ebay has some pretty cheap "fart cannons".

P.S. your 2.2 is still slower then my 2.2 ha ha, later buddy.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:01 AM
well anthony you know my car now a days and money is really no issue. also your car is only fast till I come back to IL damn cali laws Im fighting a ticket for my @!#$ intake right now

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:12 AM
thats @!#$ty man, i would say go w/ like a 22 or 24 inch res, and maybe a magnaflow or other name brand muffler.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:12 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:well anthony you know my car now a days and money is really no issue. also your car is only fast till I come back to IL damn cali laws Im fighting a ticket for my @!#$ intake right now

The governator (soon to be presidenator) is just concerned about his states air.

I have a magnaflow 27" x 6" (core) with 2.5" I/O if you want...barely fits after the axle as a muffler, but too wide to fit underneath as a resonator

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search