ho intake mani for 2.4 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ho intake mani for 2.4
Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:38 PM
I am looing for an 2.3 ho intake maniforld that would directly bolt on to my motor i have a 2000 2.4 Z with the 5 speed. anyone know where to find one and is it easy enogh to do myself or safer to take it to someplace to install it for me? and also if anyone knows where to get a bigger TB 56 or 60? which is better? let me know. i apprciate any input on the subject i have gone to ny jbodies and looked at the install and am still confused.

NHRA Street Legal Drags - "Race the Strip, not the street."

Re: ho intake mani for 2.4
Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:19 PM
Here is some stuff I have for sale! Just shoot me an email if you have any questions. HO manifold, 56mm throttle body, adapter flange, secret cams.....

Re: ho intake mani for 2.4
Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:14 PM
do a search for the other guide i made. its on quad4forums.com

There is a guy that sells the manifold all ready to bolt up, someone made a post on here no more then a month ago about buying one, look for that post.

Also if you go with the 2.3 TB its already 56mm (the 2.4 is 52mm) If your motor is otherwise stock the 2.3 TB will be just fine.

You can do the swap yourself, but you need the tools to do it, and the know how that removing an intake manifold takes. Or a buddy that knows how to do it.

Click the banner to enter the best Quad4 & Twin Cam site on the internet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search