need your help bad - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need your help bad
Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:42 PM
got my 99 2.4l 5spd harness after a long wait...came with a couple cut connectors and a couple i have no clue where they go...

try help

below are one thats cut and two i have no clue what they are...

another cut one...

"Peter Griffin: Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says "OOOOOO".
Brian Griffin: Peter, those are Cheerios. "

Re: need your help bad
Monday, February 06, 2006 9:24 AM
idk dude id swear that was an auto set up with the turn style round plug in, seriously. I'd look @ ur auto set up. Will plug right in the tranny horizonally. I've done a few such swaps, just lay it over and see where it lays if you you knew what it was close to i'd be able to help more.. Im postive the purple and yellow are for your clutch switch, so when the clutch is depressed... you can start it. The twisted ones that are yellow and purple on the upper corner that are cut are DEF ABS wheel speed sensors. Is it a MAF car?

P0234- Only Code worth ever coming up on ur Scanner

www.sounddomain.com/id/935speedrs
Re: need your help bad
Monday, February 06, 2006 11:37 AM
its an auto harness....

but you can still use it.

The top pic:
The round plug goes in the front of the Auto trans...... the square plug I think plugs in by the shift select, but cant say for sure (not looking at a auto car at the moment) The 5 cut wires next to it could be the reverse light switch, Vehicle speed sensor (purple/yellow I think)...... not sure w/o looking at the rest of the harness.

the green/blue wires in the bottom pic might be for the MAP sensor...... it looks like those are the TPS and IAC plugs next to it......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search