TB + Manifold - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TB + Manifold
Sunday, February 05, 2006 4:59 AM
Appreciate the help so far guy, thx. I have one more question for you all. I have planned out my full exhaust system, starting with a pacesetter 4 into 1 exhaust header with 2.25 inch piping and flowing into the cat convertor (Magnaflow 94035), followed by a cat-back system with single exit by Magnaflow as well. all having 2.25 inches of piping. Now its time to overhaul my intake system, to increase performance and power. I already have a nice injen short ram intake on mind, but what i need is a new intake manifold along with a throttle body. I have no clue how to look for a throttle body, lol, so pls help, im looking for it to be streetworthy, but also at the same time everyday useable. money is not an issue. again this is for the 1997 chevy cav stock model, 2.2L engine, auto tranny.

also i have opted to change some of my other internal stock parts, such as my spark plugs, spark plus wires, venon injectors, along with a new pump... anyone have any comments and/or ideas on these as well, i would appreciate it... and yes i am a noob.....

Re: TB + Manifold
Sunday, February 05, 2006 6:36 AM
anyone?
Re: TB + Manifold
Sunday, February 05, 2006 6:43 AM
my opinion for you is if money is no object buy a 2.4 quad or a 2.3 ho ! w41 preferably and convert it over not hard at all easy swap

check my ride out from scratch to present and vote for me !!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ztwentyfo
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search