A few qustions - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A few qustions
Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:56 PM
Ok, first things first. I want to get the Magnaflow dual cat-back exhaust system, but I dont fully understand how it will be fitted onto my '05 Cavy. The website says its for '02 to '04 Cavys so I know it will work for mine since my Cavy is basically the same as an '04. When you look at the muffler on the website you can see the bar that sticks out of it that you use to hook up to your car, but how would you hook it up to both sides. I am guessing you just put a hanger in there somewhere, for the bar to go through.

Here is the muffler

And my second question is about the RK SPort type j body kit I want. I absolutely love the style of this bodykit. I just dont understand how those side skirts are mounted, they look a lot more than just bolt on side skirts to me. And I also see that in the type j bodykit you get new door strikes, are those easy to put on?? I probably wont be putting this body on myself, but I wanted to know how hard it was to remove the old door strikes and add the new ones.
Here is the type j body kit.

Re: A few qustions
Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:57 PM
the exhaust will work just fine. It should fit up to your stock exhaust hangers.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search