iperformance - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
iperformance
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:58 AM
Are these guys as good as their website makes them out to be? For example, check out their headers here

Re: iperformance
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:31 AM
The only thing I don't like about them is the price of their products, Header especially. Other than that I don't believe there is a problem with them.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:46 AM
Alex wrote:The only thing I don't like about them is the price of their products, Header especially. Other than that I don't believe there is a problem with them.

what is it that you don't like? too much? too little?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:12 PM
i have the header. it's great!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:32 PM
i've seen better, but i got nothing against them.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:40 PM
Modfire wrote:
Alex wrote:The only thing I don't like about them is the price of their products, Header especially. Other than that I don't believe there is a problem with them.

$659.00 ouch, that for a header? Who seems to make a header thats simple to install? (ie bolts up to Cat).

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:41 PM
Ender_Wiggin wrote:
Modfire wrote:

$659.00 ouch, that for a header? Who seems to make a header thats simple to install? (ie bolts up to Cat).

RK Sport, OBX, Pacesetter... the list is long. All of the headers include the header which bolts to the B pipe, and the B pipe which bolts to the factory location cat.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:01 PM
I saw that the RKSport one does, but it looked like the others didnt, i guess i need to double check my car, and see exactly how its strung up. Which Header gives good mid to high end power without sacrificing low end Tq, or are they all about the same? Also, is it true that Ceramic Headers tend to keep the engine bay cooler?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:04 PM
Ender_Wiggin wrote:I saw that the RKSport one does, but it looked like the others didnt, i guess i need to double check my car, and see exactly how its strung up. Which Header gives good mid to high end power without sacrificing low end Tq, or are they all about the same? Also, is it true that Ceramic Headers tend to keep the engine bay cooler?

4-2-1 design headers are best for low end torque. they still give you good pull on the top end. but they aren't doggy in low RPM's. ceramic coating keep the header cooler, offers better performance, keeps it from rusting / cracking / other bad things.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 6:28 AM
the iperformance header went in smoothly for my father in law. The only trouble he had when installing it was getting a bolt out of the catylytic converter. The Iperformance header also comes with a copper exhaust gasket. He said it dropped in no problem.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:18 AM
If I had the money and if I was staying N/A then I would get the IPerformance Header in a heartbeat but since i'm going Turbo, there's no need for it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search