Anyone using this FPR? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone using this FPR?
Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:37 PM
Just like the subject says.
FPR

Re: Anyone using this FPR?
Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:46 PM
Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:53 PM
I've asked around about this FPR and it isnt a direct fit. It needs to be modified to work but no one has posted pics or instructions on how they did it.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:44 PM
Seriously check an SAFC-2, works better than an FPR...it tricks the computer to needing more or less amount of fuel you want. If you have more questions about it, let me know.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:03 PM
i was thinking about going with emange. but if i have any questions i will hit you up
Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:17 PM
Orangecavy wrote:i was thinking about going with emange. but if i have any questions i will hit you up

ok no problem.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:43 PM
Nj's have you heard anything about using a wideband with emanage. bc i did a search and found a big write up on it but still a lil lost on it. just trying to gather as much info as possible before i buy anything. like can you plug any wideband into emanage?
Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:32 PM
Orangecavy wrote:Nj's have you heard anything about using a wideband with emanage. bc i did a search and found a big write up on it but still a lil lost on it. just trying to gather as much info as possible before i buy anything. like can you plug any wideband into emanage?

I'm not too familiar with the options on it but I know how it works.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 4:14 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:Seriously check an SAFC-2, works better than an FPR...it tricks the computer to needing more or less amount of fuel you want. If you have more questions about it, let me know.

Depending on his reason for needing a AFPR a SAFC might not be needed, or he might need both.
By the looks of the FPR in the picture of the ebay auction it is not a direct fit.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search