Pace Setter - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pace Setter
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:15 PM
I was skimming through my Summit magazine and came across a Pace Setter header and a Pace Setter exhaust. Just curious if anyone has use this. Or is it just a cheap POS.

Thanks,
Heather

Re: Pace Setter
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:38 PM
if the header is armor coated then it is great if not the paint chips off..

im not too sure about the exhaust but i buddy out here has it and it doesnt sound that bad..

and a side note.. it may take some time unless summit has them instock.. i dont think pacesetter has much in stock at the moment

-- MyZcar

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:22 PM
this is the first time i've said this... but USE THE SEARCH BUTTON PLEASE. There's probably a 20 page thread somewhere about the pacesetter header.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:42 PM
pacesetter ceramic coated header is the way to go.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:02 PM
99redz24 wrote:pacesetter ceramic coated header is the way to go.

I suggest that also. http://www.nopionline.com usually have good deals on the header. I picked mine up for around $200 a while ago. It was the 4-1 design.

As far as the cat-backs made by Pacesetter...I can't say personally. My buddy had a setup running on his ZX2 and got rid of it right when he installed it, he didn't like it at all.

Have a good one,
Justin

BEWARE THE WHALE TAIL
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:35 PM
i have both. and i like it. i think it sounds nice, after the car has warmed up. but it seems i have lost alot of low end. don't mean to thread-jack anyone might know the reason why?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search