Speedometer Trouble???? - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Speedometer Trouble????
Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:53 PM
This is very important to me to fix as i cannot afford anymore speeding tickets. A few years ago when i Bought my Car 87 Firenza HatchBack. I noticed the Speedo started at 10 so i took everything off and wound it back to zero which I thought would work, but ended up throwing it off by 20 kms slow. Now I finally got around to fixing it again and when i went to spin it,now I got all bavck togetehr took for a drive and it just doesnt do anything Now.

1) What shsould I do????

2) Can It be fixed????

Re: Speedometer Trouble????
Friday, July 22, 2005 12:04 AM
Could be a bad connection, or just a bad cluster. Try visiting a junkyard for a replacement, or searching the internet.
Monday, August 08, 2005 12:01 PM
No the problem was it use to start at 10 so I wound it back to zero and that trough it out then the next time i had my dash apart i was ok I will put it back to 10 now it just sits at 35 and does not move, Any Ideas how to fix it or??????
Monday, August 08, 2005 1:13 PM
not to be a dick but why does the speedo have anythin' to do with you speeding? you dont get the idea when your passing all the cars that your speeding? anyway check your vss, it could be that

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search