3 codes - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
3 codes
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:08 AM
so i have 3 codes on my computer and they are

24-VSS circuit-Fault in this circuit should be indicated only while the vehicle is in motion. Disregard code 24 if set when drive wheels are not turning. Check connections at the ECM. Check the TPS setting....i know my VSS is screwed up as its not even hooked up due to that fact that i swapped trannys acouple weeks ago and the new 1 is a electronic speedo where as the old 1 was a cable drivin 1

33-MAP Sensor-Check vacuum hose(s) from MAP sensor. Check electrical connections at the ECM. Replace MAP sensor

45-Rich Exhaust-Check for a sticking M/C solenoid. Check wiring at M/C solenoid connector. Check the evaporative charcoal canister and its components for the presence of fuel. Check for fuel contaminated oil. Check the fuel pressure regulator. Check for a leaking fuel injector. Check for a sticking EGR valve. Replace the oxygen sensor

im gonna check the vacum line to the MAP AGAIN! and if it looks fine im gonna swap hte 1 i ahve from my 3400 sittin at my place,its alot newer so its worth a shot i guess,i also have the IAC from the 3400 that i mgiht put in

anyone think this would cause my car to stall out when i put it in nutral while coming to a stop?it usually only stalls if im at a higher speed or higher RPM,also sometimes it jsut goes down to 200-500RPMS then comes back to around 900 and if i tap the gas as im slowing down its usually ok

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search