Question about something i seen on the org? - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question about something i seen on the org?
Monday, June 27, 2005 3:07 AM
some time ago i was on the org and i came across this website for the GM mechanics that hade everything listed as far as removing and installing engin components. I dont know what its called so its hard to do a serch. I need to know this because i am going to take the cams out of my 95'. Can someone lead me in the right direction. Thanks

Re: Question about something i seen on the org?
Monday, June 27, 2005 5:38 AM
haynes manual

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:52 AM
Jason Ruggiero wrote:some time ago i was on the org and i came across this website for the GM mechanics that hade everything listed as far as removing and installing engin components. I dont know what its called so its hard to do a serch. I need to know this because i am going to take the cams out of my 95'. Can someone lead me in the right direction. Thanks

I know what your talking about, That online link is gone. Some GM tech found out that we had an open access point and said something and removed it.

I know, cause i tried to go onto the site , and got a warning that if i continue, Legal issues will be held against me.

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true."
Monday, June 27, 2005 4:07 PM
No, there really is a site like that my bro's a gm tech and went on it the other day. You need to have some password and code though

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:02 PM
I know what you are talking about, e-mail me if you wanna talk about this some more...........

Sam

Ban low-performance cars, not high-performance ones.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:15 AM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:No, there really is a site like that my bro's a gm tech and went on it the other day. You need to have some password and code though

tell him to quit holdin' out and hook us up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search