having a little trouble... - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
having a little trouble...
Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:33 PM
well all of the sudden my car likes to start missing... somtimes only like once or twice but sometimes it will be so bad that i hav to turn the car off and crank it after a couple of seconds. if its bad enough for me to have to turn it off, i just leave it off for a few seconds, and it will then start up and run fine... i have changed the coils, and the plugs are fine. by the way, my car is a 1997 cavi z24..... any ideas? thanks./

Re: having a little trouble...
Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:38 PM
this post belongs in maintenance

Sunday, June 26, 2005 11:51 PM
this is exactly why i'm never posting here again... in fact im really thinking of selling my cavalier all together.... there already is not a huge market of support for the car and when you do turn to help on this (one of the few sites for my paticular car ) people make snide remarks like this one... no wonder nobody has respect for our cars, because nobody will help anyone else..... when i owned my ford probe turbo and was a member of performanceprobe.com when i had a question it was answered very quickly and the guys there really want to help each other out... appearently that is a site where there are actual car guys, and not little wanna be posers where instead of thinking "oh maybe i should lend some knowledge to this guy" they instead think along the lines of "let me see can i flame this guy the best cause then i'll look super cool"........ but oh well just glad to know now that this site is full of children..
Monday, June 27, 2005 2:30 AM
relax dude. seriously. this site is setup with specific sections to help keep things organized. someone who knows about maintaining a car is more likely to be able to answer your question in the proper forum, rather than see this post on a chance in the wrong forum.

there's no need to get pissy cause someone told you something that WILL actually help you get your car fixed. if he wanted to be an ass about it, he woulda just told you to junk the thing. no, instead he was giving you advice on where to post this in order to get your @!#$ fixed. you should be thanking him rather than going ape @!#$ for no reason.

Monday, June 27, 2005 3:06 AM
i feel ya on the side remarks.. plus im in a pissy ass mood right now to be quite honest i could really give a @!#$ if i get banned forever the car is almost gone anyway lol but i have gotton alot of help from here too minus the bs

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search