I NEED HELP BLEEDING MY CLUTCH - Maintenance and Repair Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I NEED HELP BLEEDING MY CLUTCH
Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:06 AM
I got air in the clutch line because the resevoir fell and now it's all messed up and i need to bleed my clutch. i have an 03 cavalier and i have never done it on this car. i wanted to know where the bleeder is and what is the best way to do it if anyone has any suggestions or anything to help me not goof it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

When changing gears in life, remember Find 'em, don't Grind 'em.
2003 Silver LS Sport Coupe 5-speed

Re: I NEED HELP BLEEDING MY CLUTCH
Sunday, June 19, 2005 8:44 PM
you sure thats what happened?

simaler thing just happened to my girls 04... turns out there is a service buliten for the slave cylender on the cavs...

did your clutch go to the floor really quick and stay there?

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Re: I NEED HELP BLEEDING MY CLUTCH
Monday, June 20, 2005 4:53 PM
I had a problem with my clutch line. I had a fire and it melted through the line so I bought some tubing and made a new one I tried for too days and finally realized you can't bleed them there is some reason that they only sell them in one peice with fluid in them. When you go to the dealership they will only sell it as a clutch line and slave cylinder combo in one nice little package they had a tsb on it so if you by a new one you get the better one made in germany I take it is from a Saab. It cost me around 100 dollars and they had it in stock so you might be lucky.
Good luck
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search