tailights - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
tailights
Monday, November 19, 2007 4:34 PM
Hey there, new to the forum being that I just bought an 02 cavalier 2 door 2.2L OHV auto...and is in need of some serious TLC. Having to do the head and gasket, SEVERE cleaning in and out, carpet, mats, one tailight, one marker light, guage cluster, and some rims n tires. Which most of this stuff I am still searching for at this point, so if anyone has any of this stuff factory or aftermarket for a decent price shipped to North Dakota..I may very well be interested. I may have alot of "dumb" questions over the next short while.....I appologize now for any annoyance.

Wondering if someone could tell me if the mid to late 90's tails will fit in an 02?

Re: tailights
Monday, November 19, 2007 4:59 PM
95 and up tails will fit your 02 from a cavy and a sunfire sedan.

best bet for a happy stay will be copious use of the search button, it can be your best friend.

good luck with the addiction.

Monday, November 19, 2007 5:42 PM
what tail light do you need and and what marker light do you need let me know i have a complete set of 99 tails and factory markes/corners

Monday, November 19, 2007 6:24 PM
just need one passenger quarter mount tailight, and the marker I just purchased off of ebay brand new. And still in search for the rest of the stuff listed above.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search