Anyone know "Jimmy Da Hatt" (Focusboy) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know "Jimmy Da Hatt" (Focusboy)
Monday, August 21, 2006 9:09 PM
Jimmy Da Hatt (Focusboy)

anyone know him? Go to do buisness with or what? ANy info is apreciated. I seached for his name and came up with nothing, I also searched for forum posts by him in all forums and all dates (and archives) and again came up with nothing.....

Re: Anyone know "Jimmy Da Hatt" (Focusboy)
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:03 AM
Darkstars wrote:I seached for his name and came up with nothing, I also searched for forum posts by him in all forums and all dates (and archives) and again came up with nothing.....

usally thats a good sign. normally. but he has been a member since 02.. did u add him to ur AIM? maybe then u can get ahold of him and talk to him personally.. I'd prolly stay away from it tho..

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:14 PM
well to help ya out ryan, during work i searched around on the net for him. found out his real name is James Paulovitch. his on multiple forums include honda-tech.com, an integra forum, a focus forum... couldn't really find out anything else about him besides that he got married last year on a cruise ship.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:18 PM
He's been a member for 4 years, has only posted 68 times in 4 years, and has not posted in the last 2 years...

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:50 PM
Shifted wrote:He's been a member for 4 years, has only posted 68 times in 4 years, and has not posted in the last 2 years...

yea thats basically what i found on the other forums he's a part of. i could find his member name on the forums but not a single post from him except for stuff in the classifieds/for sale sections.

also here is a website of his but it hasn't been updated in some time: www.tracores.com

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search