Cav3ENV / Pual Stokes bad seller - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Cav3ENV / Pual Stokes bad seller
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:27 PM
WARNING DONT BUY OFF OF PUAL STOKES / CAV2ENV

well i bought rims off of him. he said they came with tuner lugs, hub rings, rims, tires and socket. well showed up with everyhting but the rings. so i emailed him and he said he didnt know where they were. he said he would give me the $40...and he wont give it to me. he ripped me off.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=51058&t=51058
i can give any proof you want that he didnt pay me, and he cant give any that he did.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=345983&t=345983#345983

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Re: Cav3ENV / Pual Stokes bad seller
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:36 PM
Alright Brian, you're banned from buying things from JBO. I haven't seen so many "I've been burned by ____ " posts from any one person. Hopefully things get better for ya.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:42 PM
wow, looks like modding is a kicking u in the @##

Ryan1

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:52 PM
dude, i thought we told you to start dealing with shops you can actually go in to...

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:00 PM
i think this is just a new post after the one he had made before

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:59 AM
^^^yeah thanks. because i confronted him in mideast because hes trying to sell @!#$ again. and all he keeps saying is that he isnt going to be immature and argue with me. and he wont give any proof he paid me.....hmmm. he brought up the fact that im 16 and immature. well im 16 but caught him in a lie infront of 33,000 people so who is the immature one...ripping off a 16 year old. i just want my $40....

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:27 AM
No offense or anything to you brian at all cuz u know were cool, But i met Paul in person Monday to pick up a Type J front bumper. Didnt really have any problems other then trying to get the bumper in my car..Got home and realized there was a problem, i talked to him and he agreed to pay back $50 via paypal so i could pay for the materials to fix it. So i wouldnt go as far as saying don't buy anything from him, My buying experience with him has been good.. I hope this between you two gets figured out tho.. Good luck bro

P.S. Can we start a new forum called Brian Buys?
where whenever he wants to buy something he just posts all the info in there and the JBO can give him the thumbs up or thumbs down.. j/k brian you know why we have to give you a hard time..

Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:30 AM
so you made another thread about this? i think your the one being immature about this. it was discussed already and atleast it was only 40 bucks, ive seen people taken for much much more. what do you get out of making more threads about this? i know the point is he said he would pay for it but he didnt. making thread after thread isnt going to get your money.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 5:01 AM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]so you made another thread about this? i think your the one being immature about this. it was discussed already and atleast it was only 40 bucks, ive seen people taken for much much more. what do you get out of making more threads about this? i know the point is he said he would pay for it but he didnt. making thread after thread isnt going to get your money.WTF? The guy lost money! Doesn't matter if it was only 40 bucks or not. Someone is ripping us off we should get to know who is doing it, and I can tell you what he is not getting out of making a thread about this. His money! Let it go.... I would do the same thing.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 5:17 AM
Wow Brian how many threads is this, it seems like everyone you buy from is a "bad seller" but maybe your just a "bad buyer" or maybe you just have the worst luck ever.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:27 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:
Bagged wrote:so you made another thread about this? i think your the one being immature about this. it was discussed already and atleast it was only 40 bucks, ive seen people taken for much much more. what do you get out of making more threads about this? i know the point is he said he would pay for it but he didnt. making thread after thread isnt going to get your money.
WTF? The guy lost money! Doesn't matter if it was only 40 bucks or not. Someone is ripping us off we should get to know who is doing it, and I can tell you what he is not getting out of making a thread about this. His money! Let it go.... I would do the same thing.

im not arguring the fact that he got beat but he already made a thread about it. (here) all im saying is, is he gonna make this thread like every month? yea it sucks you got beat but making new threads isnt going to get your money back and if he is gonna keep making the same thread atleast spell the name right so when someone searches for the username they will find the thread. i dunno maybe im just thinking too much about it but i dont see the point

Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:58 AM
  1. Keep it in one thread
  2. I think you seriously need to re-evaluate your ability to buy items from anyone over the internet. The recurring theme here seems to be "I bought from so-and-so and I got ripped off". It CAN'T happen this many times if you are taking proper steps to protect yourself.

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search