Charlie Huckelberry? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Charlie Huckelberry?
Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:44 PM
Anybody know how to get a hold of him or his business (raceparfoemanceparts.com)??? I ordered some side skirts form them over a week ago and my order is saying that it is still "processing" and I can NOT get them to reply to an email that I sent or answer there phones. Can anybody help me get in contact with them?

Re: Charlie Huckelberry?
Friday, August 11, 2006 4:39 AM
how did you pay for them? hes a good guy, i bought my first kit off of them

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:36 AM
You are correct, he IS a good guy! He was VERY quick to get a hold of me after I posted this to let me know what was going. I will def. be buying from him again!!

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:16 PM
his name sounds like it came out of a great american novel or something.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, August 18, 2006 4:34 PM
I thought that I had everything squared away with him...... But, now I can't call him at all because the phonre number on his website is no longer valid and I can NOT get him to reply to any of my emails or other attempts to contact him through his website. Can ANYBODY contact him and ask him to get a hold of me about my sideskirts that I ordered back on the 4th of this month! PLEASE! and THANK YOU!!

Friday, August 18, 2006 8:33 PM
I've delt with him a few times with great results and no complaints... when I get a hold oh him I usually just PM him through here asking for a price on whatever and he takes care of me

Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:06 AM
I have tried that and I can't even get him to reply to anything that I send from here.

Monday, August 28, 2006 8:15 AM
Can SOMEBODY from Raceperformaceparts.com PLEASE contact me about the sideskirts that I ordered almost a month ago! The number on your website is out of service!!

Monday, August 28, 2006 3:27 PM
I also emailed him last week and haven't heard back from him. I tried calling to and the phone number doesn't work. He is normally great to work with. I tried PM'ing him today.

Charlie are you there my friend wants Nitrous worse then people need water.

Friday, September 01, 2006 5:42 PM
He finally made everything right with me! It took a little while but he did come through as promised and made everything right. Thanks raceparfoemanceparts.com!!!

Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:03 AM
Still waiting for him to contact me

Friday, September 22, 2006 4:11 PM
any update to this? I like to know the good companies from the bad.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search