Tell me this guy is not a member? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Tell me this guy is not a member?
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:21 PM
Please tell me this ricer is not a member of your fine board?

http://www.myspace.com/cavracer78

He has a six page thread going on on the largest internet board (off-topic.net) about what a ricer and pathetic moron he is.

His car is such a joke we all thought it was a joke.....someone please tell us it is?

The saddest thing is the guy Michael is 27 years old and his car looks like it was put together by a 16 year old!

Re: Tell me this guy is not a member?
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:29 PM
Hey now, don't be dissin the work 16 year olds put out.
Me being one of them.

That is all.

-Seth

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:32 PM
youre pathetic for signing up to make a thread about it
laugh at him and then move on

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:33 PM
theGeneral Clam wrote:Please tell me this ricer is not a member of your fine board?

http://www.myspace.com/cavracer78

He has a six page thread going on on the largest internet board (off-topic.net) about what a ricer and pathetic moron he is.

His car is such a joke we all thought it was a joke.....someone please tell us it is?

The saddest thing is the guy Michael is 27 years old and his car looks like it was put together by a 16 year old!

isnt it time for you to collect social security?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:40 PM
ok. now if he posts it here and asks for C&C, then you can pour out your discontent with his car. until then, post this in something like the Off Topic forum since this is not what the general one is for. and like stated above, go collect social security

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:48 PM
theGeneral Clam wrote:

What's even sadder is the fact that you were born the same year as my mother and you created an account here just to poke fun at someone's car.

Don't you have bigger and better priorities that require your attention?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:58 PM
dude your older than my grandmother

deleted
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:06 PM
Your grandma is 43?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:08 PM
thats what happens when you have kids at 12 or if you reproduce inside the family, the kid may not be able to do math

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 1:34 PM
what a douche.....
j

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search