What does this mean??? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
What does this mean???
Friday, August 04, 2006 3:13 PM

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Please update your registry with proper info as per the TOS before posting again.
Expires: Saturday, August 5, 2006 10:58 AM PT

Did you know that the holes only natural enemy is the pile.

Re: What does this mean???
Friday, August 04, 2006 3:17 PM
I think you're missing your name. (name instead of silver Z)

Friday, August 04, 2006 3:18 PM
Quote:

YOUR REGISTRATION

In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or GME has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, GME has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). GME is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its members, particularly minors. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience.

Friday, August 04, 2006 3:54 PM
TOS=Terms of Service

So, yup, I would imagine that that would be it.

-Crystal

Friday, August 04, 2006 4:04 PM
Yep. That's it. Next time please use the "Contact Us" link on the left for questions about warnings or bans.

Friday, August 04, 2006 4:45 PM
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote:TOS=Terms of Service

-Crystal

hows that double account going for you

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Friday, August 04, 2006 4:46 PM
Are you kidding?
did the countless other people that do not have their names in their profile also get this warning?

Friday, August 04, 2006 4:51 PM
Jcavi wrote:hows that double account going for you

It's going great for me. Thanks for your concern.

-Crystal

Friday, August 04, 2006 4:54 PM
Jcavi wrote:

-Crystal

if you don't know the reasoning, you dont need to be complaining.

themarin8r wrote:Are you kidding?
did the countless other people that do not have their names in their profile also get this warning?

There might have been another issue involved here.

Friday, August 04, 2006 6:07 PM

Maybe that's what they're working on or they're just doing it as they casually come across it. Who knows.

-Crystal

Friday, August 04, 2006 7:21 PM
Jcavi wrote:

-Crystal

i shall put this as dumb as possible so you can follow along with us
Lets review why a non-premo member would use another persons account, or share accounts or have a duplicate account shall we?
the most common reason, and really the only reason, would be to circumvent the 100 post limit, right?
Now does a premo member have that limit? no you say? well then, there goes that reason!
Did these people go and ask Dave if it was ok, so that if there were any problems beforehand, they wouldnt waste their time and/or money sharing an account? Why, yes they did!
So by getting approval from Dave, and being premo, why is this of your concern? you dont know? well, its not
so why bring it up again? just to be a bitch? ah, i see, that was why

oh and your sig is wrong
it should say Level 32 Cocksucker

Friday, August 04, 2006 7:28 PM
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote:

Maybe that's what they're working on or they're just doing it as they casually come across it. Who knows.

-Crystal

This is exactly it. We call it as we see it. Once the warning is on record, then further action is taken if it's not complied with.

And normally these sorts of threads are locked as soon as they're started. This one just happened to have a civil and honestly inquisitive tone to it so I let it be, figuring there'd be plenty of others with the same question or the same registry issue and they could all fix it before it was noticed, saving the moderators some effort.

Clearly though, I should have just locked it.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search