not a noob, just looking for something - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
not a noob, just looking for something
Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:26 AM
ok im working on a very different project right now, but i need a few things. i tried looking in all of the search categories and didnt find it out right. im looking for idle tables for the 2.2 eco and if i can get them 2.4 eco engines. hopefully with vvt maybe? i need them to help set up a base table for this project engine. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Re: not a noob, just looking for something
Friday, October 12, 2007 5:02 PM
its a bit difficult to help when you're being so vague

if you want vvt on a 2.2 eco.. have fun with that

Saturday, October 13, 2007 7:35 AM
I will give you any stock table from a 2004 Eco w/manual you want. Just let me know exactly what tables you want and I shall email them to you.
Saturday, October 13, 2007 7:13 PM
ok well i am looking for the main idle/fuel/spark for a few of the tables for those, particularly for a newer LE5(2.4 vvt) engine, but i can work with just the tables from a 2.4 eco engine, or maybe a 2.2, i will say i am helping on tuning a hybrid for use in a project right now, with a possiblity of supercharging, but the computer i am using is completely blank...i dont mean just stock tables, i mean COMPLETELY blank. i need some stock idle/sprk/fueling curves to work with to get a good bas line to start with. now is that better? any tables you can email to john_ginter@hotmail.com...if you can try to maybe send them in excel format, or just let me know the format it is in and ill see what program ill need. thanks for your help
Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:45 PM
Done, you have mail
Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:09 PM
send it one more time, i didnt get anything yet...i checked both inbox and jm and i didnt get anything, thanks again
Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:56 AM
Ok maybe now you should have it. I sent to john.ginter before. Oops
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search