Quick photo shoot. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Quick photo shoot.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:59 AM
lowered the car, chrysler sebring 16" rear wheels, some kind of steelies with tire pressure monitors in the front. all brand new tires.
still has the fart can which i will soon cut off and im getting a magnaflow welded on.

and some pictures of the rolla.

and a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPjppudtL0g

and that's all for now.
what do you guys think?

Re: Quick photo shoot.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:27 PM
Really? a roof rack?
Roof racks are ok in the picture if A) there is kayak tied to it or B) you tied your wife to it

lol clean cavy though, and thats one nasty corolla! (2 corollas sittin in my driveway..NOTHING like that...lol)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:28 PM
looks good, why steelies? and Nice rolla, whats under the hood?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:38 PM
Thomas -02 Ecotec- wrote:Really? a roof rack?
Roof racks are ok in the picture if A) there is kayak tied to it or B) you tied your wife to it

lol clean cavy though, and thats one nasty corolla! (2 corollas sittin in my driveway..NOTHING like that...lol)

lol thanks, i usually have my bike on it. i think the highlight of my car is the spectre intake that comes loose every hour. goes right to the throttle body though =]
idk of anything that goes to the tb so i just did that. i got sick of trying to make the vibrant tubing not hit the hood.

TheDark1 wrote:looks good, why steelies? and Nice rolla, whats under the hood?

steelies because the other 2 sebrings had ugly curb rash im gonna find three at a junkyard so i have a spare.

as for the rolla, 4a-gze twin cam all forged internals turbo cams and a 90 trim turbo not sure what brand tial waste gate and hks ssq bov. 12 pounds boost i think? like 380hp. and close to 400 ft/lb torque.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:35 PM
nice toyota,and you had probs with your spectre intake?mine's been good and in place for a few months now.did you connect it to the tb with a silicone coupler?otherwise the cav looks nice

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:47 PM
I LOVE the Corolla

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:10 PM
that corolla is tight. the wheels on the cav look suprisingly well

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:11 PM
the lemur wrote:that corolla is tight. the wheels on the cav look suprisingly well

haha. I meant surprisingly good.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:34 PM
Nice to see another Bmx'in J owner..Rack would look much better with a fairing

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:18 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:I LOVE the Corolla

Sick car! If I built a drifter it would deff be an 86

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:44 PM
Nice!
I'm PM'ing you a few questions FYI
=)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:52 PM
Ricer parking on the corolla ftw??

Nice 'Yota!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:09 PM
blucavvy wrote:nice toyota,and you had probs with your spectre intake?mine's been good and in place for a few months now.did you connect it to the tb with a silicone coupler?otherwise the cav looks nice

not really with the spectre intake and yeah i used a blue silicone coupler. the thing is is when i shift into gear the top of the motor leans about 2 inches to the back and rock while im driving and stuff so i don't wanna use a mounting bracket since the intake is plastic and i dont wanna break it. so since everything kinda just bounces around some of the allen bolts come loose and i can move it around lol. other than that it performs better than the vibrant one.

the lemur wrote:haha. I meant surprisingly good.

haha thanks man i thought the same thing when i put them on.

Aetsh wrote:Nice to see another Bmx'in J owner..Rack would look much better with a fairing

dude i got that rack for such a good price. friend was selling his 88 gti and he sold me the feet bars and trays and fairing for $250 i just had to spend $70 on the fit kit. i just need to get the fairing bolts from him cuz its the older fairing the big square one. i cant wait to see the car with it on.

and thanks for the comments on the rolla guys.
Thursday, August 13, 2009 5:26 AM
motor mounts ftw!

Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:45 PM
yeah im gonna get the ttr ones when i have a spare $250 haha.
Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:01 PM
nice rolla, i had a 89 gts twin cam with a small turbo/no tuning for my first car. was a blast to drive only downside to the cars is the rectangular composition of the interior, along with the color choices for the interior...i had the nasty maroon.

Friday, August 14, 2009 11:12 AM
haha, every older car had a rectangular interior for the most part.
Friday, August 14, 2009 2:14 PM
Doug DeBonet wrote:yeah im gonna get the ttr ones when i have a spare $250 haha.

Sell yea my upper for cheap

I like the wheels.

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:16 AM
MAN! i wish my car had a sun roof. i'm about to cut one in it! (jk)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search