BC2 Front On 04 Cav (Lots of Pics) Part 1 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BC2 Front On 04 Cav (Lots of Pics) Part 1
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:09 PM
just some video caps i took. will upload the video later after its done processing with google. the bumper has some minor fitment issues. its going to take some time for me to save up some money since the holidays just passed and im broke as hell. i want to shave it into the fender so i say i will have the whole kit done no later than the end of February. Enjoy.

lets start with the car. its a 2004 chevy cavalier 2 door.

this is the BC2 Body Kit

this is the front bumper installed on the car soon to be shaved and painted. i had to use some boxes for support since i have not custom made the brackets to hold the kit in the right place.

The Fitments and Some Issues

Re: BC2 Front On 04 Cav (Lots of Pics) Part 1
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:20 PM
the fitment there on that front won't be really too difficult to fix. You wouldn't have to mold it to the fenders with how it is there in the pics, unless you just want to. The headlight gap doesn't look like too big of a problem either. Goodluck buddy! I hope everything works out great for you on your project ahead of ya

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:40 PM
it looks good sal, and whats up with the side skirts, have you got new ones yet?

cant wait to see it finished, after its all done and i get my hood painted we need to got on another photo shoot

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:04 AM
This is the Video i took of the kit since my digital cam didnt work.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:07 AM
looks pretty good. and fits really well for a glass kit too. i wouldnt worry about those minor adjustments that need done, the body shop thats paint the kit should be able to fix those up no problem

Check out my CARDOMAIN page
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:18 AM
that looks great sal!!!
i cant wait till she's done!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 8:30 AM
that kit is gonna look great in white! if i get a new one it will be that one for sure.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 8:38 AM
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:12 AM
paint it yellow and send it to wisconsin

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 9:32 AM
one way to fix the fender gaps is to take some filler and fill the gap and then take a cut off wheel and cut a new gap

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:03 AM
hmmm

If only I wasnt done modding..
Are you lowered at all the front doing look anywhere near as low and the 95-99 was on my car

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:12 AM
the only thing I don't care for is the big gab between the hood and the top of the bumper itself which is just the way the kit is.

all in all..very niiiiiiiiiiiiiice..can't wait to see it done

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:28 AM
looking good! man i love ur rims!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:29 PM
thanks guys. ill prob get working on the rear 2day just 2 c how it looks.

Shaun - ShowStopperTuning.com wrote:the fitment there on that front won't be really too difficult to fix. You wouldn't have to mold it to the fenders with how it is there in the pics, unless you just want to. The headlight gap doesn't look like too big of a problem either. Goodluck buddy! I hope everything works out great for you on your project ahead of ya

thanks man. the only thing that worries me is my driveway. lol i know ill crack that bumper very easy.

The J-Z wrote:it looks good sal, and whats up with the side skirts, have you got new ones yet?

cant wait to see it finished, after its all done and i get my hood painted we need to got on another photo shoot

lol. at angels stadium again. im still looking for a place here where i could get them for cheap if not then ill get them from jason at a+. i just dont want 2 pay shipping. lol

Colin B. wrote:paint it yellow and send it to wisconsin

yeah right. lol.

CodeRedZ24 (aka Geeds) wrote:one way to fix the fender gaps is to take some filler and fill the gap and then take a cut off wheel and cut a new gap

im getting a good deal from this shop (High Image Kustoms) here in so cal. i dont know what they're going 2 do but just hope it comes out good.

StreetDreamZz wrote:the only thing I don't care for the big gab between the hood and the top of the bumper itself which is just the way the kit is.
all in all..very niiiiiiiiiiiiiice..can't wait to see it done

thanks. the gap is not a big deal to me but just thought id point it out.

Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:looking good! man i love ur rims!!

thanks man. took me about a year to pick those. they are Kyowa Racing KR518. i love them. nice and clean.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:59 PM
looks good, i think your option for the headlights is to go back to stock..... people wont be drawing their eyes to the gap's if you had decent looking headlights..

rest looks good tho!!!

15.1@90.34mph
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 5:05 PM
-dougall- wrote:looks good, i think your option for the headlights is to go back to stock..... people wont be drawing their eyes to the gap's if you had decent looking headlights..

rest looks good tho!!!

yeah i know what you mean im just going to paint the housing black again and this coming summer ill get projectors.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:00 PM
thank god..... those headlights look like baby poop lol

15.1@90.34mph
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 8:09 PM
whats up man? looks good
we should get together again, how's socal j's doing? hit me up sometime

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:35 AM
hey sal. where did you get that body kit from? im not into kits but thats the only one i would put on. i like how the back bumper fits all together with the shape of the back. let me know thanks.

ECOtec DOHC

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search