UPDATE before winter ...... 56k doubt it - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
UPDATE before winter ...... 56k doubt it
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:17 AM
well, i just got back today from the race in miami, and since the car goes into starage this weekend, i thought i would share a few photos before the winter makeover. full widebody with fender flares, moulded body kit, and shaved everything is happening in a few weeks, along with some other fun stuff........heres how she sits right now. and i know shes mad dirty, but oh well. on with the pics

the new carbon fiber prostock spoiler

mmmmmm, carbon fiber

hmmmmm, what could all these boxes be???????

yup, the new easystreet setup

and a few other goodies.....new tails are in the mail.

carbon fiber tail bezel

carbon fiber K6 LED mirrors.......not sure if im keeping these yet

and thats all for now. i have alot of work ahead of me with the widebody, and moulding, and air, plus custom air install and fully fibeerglassed interior, but im signing the papers for my new house tomorrow, so I'll have a nice heated garage to work in all winter
still havent decided if i wanna keep the kit i have, or go different, but we'll see. thanks for looking! stay tuned..................

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"

Re: UPDATE before winter ...... 56k doubt it
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:20 AM
lol about time i see some pics. i see you buyin' parts left and right. looks like its gonna turn out good. just curious, why 3 dual gauges

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:29 AM
It will look crazy when youre done for sure! Id say get a different front though. If you're going with a crazy car that front is too tame looking.
Lovein those wheels though

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:59 PM
Nice! Only thing I dont like about that kit is that you can barely tuck ur wheels before it bottoms out. It will look SICK though! You have a LOT of nice goodies! And I thought the new rear bags (the ones with the pivoting mount) were silver...Cuz I just got the new front bags and they were powdercoated silver. They told me it was the 'new' color. I really want those rear bags tho. Keep up the good work! Keep us updated also.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:23 PM
Sweet ride i like it alot.

I'm not sure about the streetfire sides without the door panels though. Looks like its missing something. Have you tried to see what it would look like with the door skins?

Can wait to see it all painted and finished.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:43 PM
thanks for the comments so far guys.

ßãggéÐÇåv98 - the third one has a crack in it. i just never moved it when i took the picture

Mat Cacciatore - I agree, i wanna trade up the whole kit i think. i just liked the thought of urethane not cracking when i lay it out on the air. but then again, i dont like the thought of moulding urethane, with a fiberglass widebody

ZeeTwankyFo
- I also agree. i just cant decide what kit i want. i want something to tuck as deep as possibly, just not the LS. any ideas/suggestions???

NeoJuice - ya, I have the door skins, I was just waiting to mold them in this winter, but now im not sure i wanna mould this kit. rather get something else

thanks again so far guys. should be pretty nice in spring, but prolly will be in all primer for another season til i can get her painted.

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:08 PM
Ive always wondered what your car looked like.

When everything is all painted and installed your gonna have one sick ride!

Get those handles and mirrors painted while your at everything else!

Drop it like its hot.

Portage, MI
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:12 PM
Eazy, let me know what you want to do, or when you want to meet up. I have the rear ready to go.

looks mint, but would look better with my rear, lol.

http://members.cardomain.com/vertz24 1998 Z24 Convertible
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:31 PM
Nice Joe!! Since ur going all out i would ditch teh rear taillight bezel.. maybe a shaved trunk? Also i think a 03+ fire front with the streetfire front would look hot on that! but as for not being able to go to low there isnt much body kits that i can think of other than stock that are up high thatll look good.. Also dont think i would use those mirrors.. they look like vinyl c/f.. and dont think itll flow with the rest of the car.. I'm definatly curious to see what you come up with tho man. Keep me updated!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:04 PM
thanks guys, i cant wait to get started this winter. just gotta figure out which kit i wanna go with. now i want something else, lol.

ruen - thanks man, handles/locks will be shaved, and as far as mirrors, not sure which way im gonna go yet

Chris - im liking the type-2 rear idea more and more. just need the BC2 front, and some decent skirts

Stephen - thank man, i think im gonna keep the bezel, but still undecided on the mirrors. ill try em on, and see how i feel about em. i had most of the parts for the 03 fire front, but then sold it all cuz i change my mind so damn much. now i kinda want the 95-92 fire front, but only time will tell. gotta figure it out soon before the wodebody goes on, lol

thanks for the comments guys. ......oh ya, peep the new sig i just made, lol

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:29 PM
well, after looking at the car, i think im gonna sell the carbon fiber prostock. got a lil something else in mind, that no one has done yet.....heheh

see what i mean about changing my mind all the time. ive had the spoiler for about a week , lol

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:59 PM
DAMMMNNN. lookin good, cant wait to see some progress pics im deffinitly keeping eye on this car.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:09 PM
hey man- looks awesome..I love everything about it just the way it is right now so im sure it'll look even better after winter. question for you..what wheels are they? your reg says pinnacale but ive enevr heard of those. Thanks
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:23 PM
Is that Mike's air ride kit? If so you got one of my gauges too!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:38 PM
looks good dude. now i see why you wanted those tails, lol.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:26 PM
where the hell in ny are u....u can im me

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:26 PM
gonna look sweet!! nice job so far!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:41 PM
you suck!

just playin! make sure you keep us posted. oh and congrats on the house

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:49 PM
Joe, I think I want that CF prostock.....you know what to do.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:55 PM
Looking nice! I'll be sure to keep a check on the progress of your cav!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:01 PM
the front lip looks really bad if u ever decide to sell it i got dibs on it

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:36 PM
battle for sickest WNY j bod again? wait till u see my cav come spring, u dont know about that do ya

current car list

97 audi a4 1.8T

92 <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=nissan%20300zx" onmouseover="window.status='nissan 300zx'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">nissan 300zx</a> twin turbo JDM swapped
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:13 AM
thanks for all the comments guys.

articzap - im in lancaster, and i just noticed you're from buffalo also. we'll have to meet up

streaker - thanks man, i cant wait for my new 3 car, 2 story garage it'll be fun

Mark - shoot me a mail or PM, and we'll talk

thugn$ - i actually have the lip for sale right now. front bumper with it if needed. heres the post of it, along with about anything else you can imagine for sale.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=61582&t=61582

im also looking to trade the streetfire skirts with door skins, and the Type-J rear for another kit or pieces

Corey - you got another J? good deal. whats going on with it? but by spring, the battle is over. round 2 to Eazy for the win, lol

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:07 AM
i like it
but please do something about your drums

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:16 AM
i knew i seen your car be4. Was sick be4, cant wait to see it when its done!! im actually in depew by transit and walden soooo.keep up the good work though

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search