The Hidden Videos of Project Samantha! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Hidden Videos of Project Samantha!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:18 AM
That's right...they were hidden away from most of the public, mainly cause I didn't know where I could have them hosted. I only showed certain friends who I could send to. Well here you guys go...they are actually a tad bit old.

First Video: Day at the Dyno

Yes, some of you know I did go to the Dyno at one period. I mainly wanted to go and get my car tuned but they couldn't get an accurate reading. They were coming up with some like 239 HP and 400 lbs of torque...they were really off...that's why if you look at the guys face and how they are acting, they looked stumped LOL. By the way, no I don't have a turbo...that's the dyno making that noise.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=dyno9

Second Video: Day at Bryan Festa's House #1

I was at Bryan Festa's (aka Encriptor) house this day and we pretty much just washed our cars and we put the new C/F eyebrows on my car. This one is me driving past him.
Doesn't sound bad for a car with 2 1/2" piping and no resonators

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MVI_033412

Third Video: Day at Bryan Festa's House #2

Just me pulling up in front of his house

Click here to watch MVI_033593

Fourth Video: Day at Bryan Festa's House #3

This is me gunning it around a corner but my traction control came on, that's why it sounded like it stutters. You can even see some smoke come out the tail pipes...

Click here to watch MVI_033365

This is what my car sounds like on the inside...

If for some reason the videos don't work correctly, let me know...If they do work, what do you think?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: The Hidden Videos of Project Samantha!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:26 AM
Yup they work, but you know that. Looks good as always.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:27 AM
By the way everyone, the last 3 files are pretty big so it might take a little bit to load even on Cable or DSL

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:54 AM
stop using put file... it BLOWS!!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 9:41 AM
importfightercavalier wrote:stop using put file... it BLOWS!!!!

...then find me another place that will host my videos?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:03 AM
www.streetfire.net

its free also

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:20 PM
those were pretty weak vids..

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:28 PM
what kind of mufflers do you have? i thought it was a honda for a sec

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:31 PM
adam, i love your car.

when are we gonna get to see the headlights

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. -Hunter S. Thompson

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:25 PM
SmoothCavi wrote:adam, i love your car.

when are we gonna get to see the headlights

I will have my projector headlights tomorrow in the mail and installed before the bash. You going to be there?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:33 PM
dirty elf wrote:those were pretty weak vids..

I never said they were anything great. Some people wanted to see my car in motion, so I was showing them.

Dougall wrote:what kind of mufflers do you have? i thought it was a honda for a sec

Thanks for the smart ass comment, I really appreciate it when someone who has done less work to their car can criticize my car.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:45 PM
since when do they make replica sunfire lawnmowers???

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:50 PM
dirty elf wrote:those were pretty weak vids..

I'll take offence to that. The videos are not edited they where just taken for fun, trying to learn how to use the camera and just to enjoy watching NJ's car.

And Paul you can STFU you left your J behind go join your over weight fuel consuming slow ass truck driving friends.

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:55 PM
lol B ... actually a whole lot of my new jersey chapter guys from FTW have faster trucks then most of the j's on this site i dont see many of you guys runnin 10's

http://www.drpaul84.com/Videos/stalked.wmv

my truck just cruisin lol pretty much under 2k rpm...

http://www.drpaul84.com/Videos/uphill.wmv

and it goin up hill, with a bit of gas

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:57 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:since when do they make replica sunfire lawnmowers???

Since when did they make replica a**hole truck drivers?

You really have no room to comment...you gave up on your Z24 and now you come on here to put other peoples cars down to make yourself seem better because your 8 cylinder truck is over comphensating for something else your lacking. Piss off.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:59 PM
eh.... not really i actually help a lot of people on here, just gotta open your eyes, and i give my opinion...sorry, if you cant handle opinions, dont post on here! its plain an simple, posting on a public forum opens you up to hear everyones opinions, good and bad!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:01 PM
Hey Paul not many trucks run 10's and actually my reason for calling trucks slow is not from my J which for the price you guys spent on the truck alone I could put into the price of my car plus mods to be faster than those trucks. But for what I'm comparing it against, being my bike, 10's are pretty slow so speed the @!#$ up or get otu of my way .

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:47 PM
wow Paul.....

your car is a turd....

from what i saw...i heard a lot of noise but the speedo didnt even move lol

and in the first video it sounded like u were slobbin a knob

SPONSORED BY: CAVALIER EXTREME
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:52 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:eh.... not really i actually help a lot of people on here, just gotta open your eyes, and i give my opinion...sorry, if you cant handle opinions, dont post on here! its plain an simple, posting on a public forum opens you up to hear everyones opinions, good and bad!

Yeah sometimes you give advice but most of the time you give half assed opinions that end up you talking about your truck. Seriously, who cares?

Yes, I can take opinions but what you said wasn't an opinion. You asked a smart ass question...so technically, you didn't give your opinion. Somehow you were trying to mix humor into your a**hole nature which ended making you look even dumber. I really don't care if people like my car or not but say something productive. If you dont like something, say you don't like "x" item or whatever. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean that you have to be an idiot. Grow up.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:03 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:
Dougall wrote:what kind of mufflers do you have? i thought it was a honda for a sec

Thanks for the smart ass comment, I really appreciate it when someone who has done less work to their car can criticize my car.

want a kleenix?

truth hurts... it sounds like a honda.....

and i forgot... number of mods done to a car, determines the criticizm ranking.. sorry about that..... seyes*

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:10 PM
Dougall wrote:
NJs Honda Killa wrote:

want a kleenix?

truth hurts... it sounds like a honda.....

and i forgot... number of mods done to a car, determines the criticizm ranking.. sorry about that..... seyes*

No not neccessarily criticism ranking but atleast respect what I've done.

As far as it sounding like a honda...no...it sounds like a 4 cylinder motor with no resonators on a 2 1/2" piping. Yeah I know it has a raspyness to it but I'm satisfied with the sound.

As far as what mufflers I have, I have magnaflow oval style mufflers.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:13 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:No not neccessarily criticism ranking but atleast respect what I've done.

once a gain, your wrong.... you earn respect.. not buy it with mods

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:24 PM
Dougall wrote:
NJs Honda Killa wrote:No not neccessarily criticism ranking but atleast respect what I've done.

once a gain, your wrong.... you earn respect.. not buy it with mods

First of all, I didn't say respect me. You could hate me for all I care but I said respect what I've done to my CAR.

It doesn't even matter bro. I'm not looking for your approval. If you don't like it, don't like it.
I'm not going to argue with you about it.

This whole thread was to show people what it looked like in motion and to show some videos that most people haven't seen before not to argue with people. Peace.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:10 PM
drama on the org who cares man there seeing you car on the net. I mean its not even three D get some red and blue glasses then talk some @!#$. but any who the reason I posted was to ask what kind of numbers you actually have. just trying to get an idea. when I heard 239 I though jesus. bot he does have a new head. then I heard 400 torque. and I new there was something wrong

Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:55 PM
Jcavi wrote:drama on the org who cares man there seeing you car on the net. I mean its not even three D get some red and blue glasses then talk some @!#$. but any who the reason I posted was to ask what kind of numbers you actually have. just trying to get an idea. when I heard 239 I though jesus. bot he does have a new head. then I heard 400 torque. and I new there was something wrong

Hey bro. Actually after that dyno I never went back to get a dyno cause I really didn't care anymore. I started working on show pieces and not performance untill the Charger comes out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search