koni sport kit - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
koni sport kit
Saturday, April 01, 2006 6:45 PM
i am goin to get the full koni sport kit this week. right now i am in iraq and my father has my car, he is goin to have the kit installed and i was wondering what the settings should be to break them in properly. i want to make sure these last awhile. secondaly how long should the breakin period be and after they are good and broke in what is a good setting for daily driving.

thankyou for ur help

Re: koni sport kit
Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:06 PM
full soft for 500 is what Koni says. I had mine at full hard after 200 and had no issues with them so far...and that was 25K+ miles ago. for daily driving i use full soft and thats even a bit stiff.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:33 AM
ditto

Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:24 PM
thankyou very much.
Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:37 PM
I have had mine on full soft for about 300 miles with no problems the only thing I don't like so far about he kit is the height of the springs.. but unfourtunatly right now I don't have any pics up to show you..

Monday, April 03, 2006 1:20 AM
well if anyone has the full koni kit intstalled on there car and has pics please post because i would like to see what the full koni sport kit looks like installed because i like the ride hight i have on the drop zones but jsut want to get a good quality kit.
Monday, April 03, 2006 3:22 AM
so why not get the Konis and either A put them on with your Dropzones or get a set of nice springs at about the same height like Goldline or Sportline ? its gonna be the same amount of work putting them on either way.

Monday, April 03, 2006 7:43 AM
well the only reson i dont do that is because i want to get a kit that is made for eachother. i am not to crazy about mix matching diffrent springs with diffrent shocks.
Monday, April 03, 2006 12:37 PM
Well they do infact make an assortment of spring and coils for the yellows. B&G makes a set of springs to use with the yellows, and I've seen alot of people use the Eibach sportlines and also you can get the Eibach Ground control Coil voers or The Rksport coil overs, which I think Are essentially the same but don't quote me on that.. cause I could be wrong

Monday, April 03, 2006 2:07 PM
I have pics. Just click my signature.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search