TRD Cav Fire Garage Sale... % - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TRD Cav Fire Garage Sale... %
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:43 PM
5 Zigen FN01R-C Bronze 17"x8" Rims w/ 225/45/17 BFGoodrich G-Force KDW NT Tires - $1000.00 firm wouldn't like to ship, but we will talk.

These have a total of 4,000 miles on them. Not even 500 miles ago I broke down the top bead to install chrome Bolt-in high pressure valves. So since the bolt-ins where put in I balanced them again. I used tape weights on both sides. Since I took so long on taking my time with bolt-ins I didn't clean off the old tape fully, but nothing I can't do if you would like me to. Just my boss didn't want to pay me to much while working on my own car. I also well include either Gorilla Spine Drive lugs or Acorn lugs with. Also since one if the hug rings broke taken them off the car I have a full new set of them here at the house. Only reason I'm selling these are since these are on my DD I have no need for them at this time. I'm going to get all the little dings and dents take out and maybe repaint the car in full. So here is the pic of the four together in low res. All the other pics can be found on my Flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/trdcavfire/sets/72157602063597388/

Tenzo R Racing Seats Red - $175.00 obo will not ship...

I'm selling these cause they came in my DD and I put stock 00+ Z seats back in to keep a lower profile. The brackets can come with them, but they are stock ones with metal bars to bolt the other on them. For me they set way to close to the wheel and to high for me. So Z seats where a most for me without any downtime of the DD. More pics can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/trdcavfire/sets/72157602063597388/

2.3 HO Intake manifold - 75.00 + shipping you pay for box if I can't find it. (I should have a box )

Well you get it straight from yard dirt and all. Nothing has been done to this put pull it from the car and take it home. If you are nice I will run it down to the dealership and put it in the parts washer for a little bit.

RKsport Import Fighter Sedan Sides - 200

I got these for the Sedan to finish it off, but like many of you know I don't have the car anymore due to the weather at the Bash this year. I bought these off a member here and he had them painted white. I don't think there is any clear on them at all. So no matter the color I would repaint them. The db tape still is on there from RK. I never fully installed since I never painted them. 3-4 holes on the top edge where used on the prefit. More pics and full res pics are at the flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/trdcavfire/sets/72157602063597388/

03-05 LS spoiler - $50.00 obo will not ship unless I have to.

Has been layin' around for to long. Someone buy this thing before I toss it. Something scrached it on the top a little bit. You can see it in the pic's on the flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/trdcavfire/sets/72157602063597388/

I have more, but I don't want to type anymore or take anymore pic's So this will be updated on and off. I will check this once a day if I can not more then two days will go before I check this. Since I have 2 jobs sometimes I don't have the time to check them between them or I don't want to when I get off from the 2nd job. So I will be checking around. Again if you don't know how to work flickr there is a tab for tab/ link for all size shots and that will let you see the big ones... http://www.flickr.com/photos/trdcavfire/sets/72157602063597388/

Re: TRD Cav Fire Garage Sale... %
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:51 PM
BTW I'm open to some trades, but I don't need to much stuff. 00+Toyota fenders, Things to build up the 00+2.4 LD9, and other little things, but look to see if I have it before you offer up something I have now.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:11 PM
What rims you puttin on the DD now?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:15 PM
I put the gold ones off the White Z on it for now. I put the white Z on the 00+ Z rim with snow tires on them. I will put two LS sport rims on it at a time while I powder coat the 95-99Z rims to black. I might powder coat the 00+ Z rims instead, but I'm not sure what set I will do just yet.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:18 PM
damn i want those wheels man..but 1000$ would kill me..

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:23 PM
Well it is better then the $1400 they cost new... BTW I will get those pic's of the toyota tails if you still want them.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:33 PM
Trey, im tuned now So, ill be needing to see of those Focals fit my front end

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:42 PM
That great! I will look for a allen that will fit the lugs for the two that are on the car now. Would be nice if the guy that has the fiero give me the other two and the key for the lugs back...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:33 PM
so i think you should buy my suspension..... you don't have a 2.4l throttle body sitting around do ya?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:36 PM
LoL it is not a need to buy right now, but the only 2.4 TB I have is not layin' around cause it is on my 01 Z. BTW you should see that IDI cover I got off you.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:45 PM
I'll take two of everything...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:58 PM
if those seats weren't red....

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 6:59 PM
That is great! Since you are down in Ohio you can pick up the stuff and pay in cash.

BTW I also need LS sport front lip (Bright Red is a plus),Z24 Skirts (Bright Red), 00+ Z seats, and let me know what Toyota parts you got. I always need more...

Buy my stuff I want to pay someone....

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 7:31 PM
i have 2000+ seats. i would do a partial trade for your toyo tails if you want

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 7:58 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:LoL it is not a need to buy right now, but the only 2.4 TB I have is not layin' around cause it is on my 01 Z. BTW you should see that IDI cover I got off you.

I'll see it when you come pick up my suspension

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:30 PM
I love those seats..but think it would be too much red for me..if they were black with red inserts..I'd be on them like a fat kid on cake

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:44 PM
hey how much higher do those seats set i am interested in them and maybe the yota tails.pm me

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:45 AM
dibs on the sides trey!!! they is SOLD!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:57 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Well it is better then the $1400 they cost new... BTW I will get those pic's of the toyota tails if you still want them.

yessir just waiting on you. paypal or cash...you mention anything about toyo tails and 80% of the site hears it..lol

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:19 AM
Bonnet - I don't think you have Z seats...

Craig - haha....

Jordon- Yea I don't know it looked ok to me in my red car...

Matt- I will try to get some pic's of how they set in the car, but they just don't go to far back cause of the way they mounted them on the brackets. I'm sure someone could make a better set of siders if you ask me.

Paul - Get with me fast! Cause I need to get that money sent over to someone else too get a great deal on something. I will tell you and you will be so jealous. Let me know if you can come down either Saturday morning or Sunday...

Matt- You have first dibs on it. I'm not like that, and I will have pic's up for you tonight for sure...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:52 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Bonnet - I don't think you have Z seats...

Craig - haha....

Jordon- Yea I don't know it looked ok to me in my red car...

Matt- I will try to get some pic's of how they set in the car, but they just don't go to far back cause of the way they mounted them on the brackets. I'm sure someone could make a better set of siders if you ask me.

Paul - Get with me fast! Cause I need to get that money sent over to someone else too get a great deal on something. I will tell you and you will be so jealous. Let me know if you can come down either Saturday morning or Sunday...

Matt- You have first dibs on it. I'm not like that, and I will have pic's up for you tonight for sure...

That sounds good to me Trey..you are the THE man!!lol

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:10 PM
whats the difference between z seats and the ls sport seats. i have the black ls sport seats and am wanting to get rid of them, they are comfy but am getting my corbeau forzas soon

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:36 PM
LS sports have gray spots on them, and Z24's have the red spots on them that match all 3 of my J's

Also I think now that I have 2 LS sport Chrome rims on my car I might take a set in a part of trade. I really only need 1 more, but might be open for a set.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:25 PM
yea im still interested in seats cause im a short guy lol 5'9''

Sunday, September 23, 2007 6:30 AM
Matt and redline I will have pics today that you asked for...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search