Selling some things. Akron, Youngstown, NE Ohio - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling some things. Akron, Youngstown, NE Ohio
Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:53 PM
I just bought the GM charger kit so I wont be needing these things any longer. Email or call me with any questions, concerns: Misanthroperage@gmail.com, 330.518.8773

Ford Greentop Bosh 42lb/hr fuel injectors. (4,four only) $175

Secret Cams $165 I have all the gaskets for the instal plus lube $25

HO manifold powdercoated gunmetal grey $175 obo. Chris Fontana adapter flange $40

1st gen dsm Blow off valve $35
sorry no pic of this bad boy, but it is crushed a bit

Re: Selling some things. Akron, Youngstown, NE Ohio
Friday, May 05, 2006 6:01 AM
Willing to split the cams up? I need the intake cam

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Re: Selling some things. Akron, Youngstown, NE Ohio
Friday, May 05, 2006 6:46 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Willing to split the cams up? I need the intake cam

Just sent you an Email!

Re: Selling some things. Akron, Youngstown, NE Ohi
Friday, May 05, 2006 2:33 PM
BTW I might be needing the other one.. I might want to price out my cost on gasets, but if I can't get them cheaper I might get them from you...

Friday, May 05, 2006 10:42 PM
Excellent, excellent (that's in my Mr. Burns voice of course). I'd love to get rid of this stuff cause I'm moving to Baltimore in a few weeks and I'd rather not pack this stuff up. I'm just now double checking the prices for the gaskets on Advance's website. I'd send them for their cost along with the cams to each of you!

Part No. VS50445R is the Fel Pro Valve Cover Gasket Set: Rubber
DOHC; Exhaust cam carrier Set; PermaDry Molded Rubber
Warranty: 1 Year Replacement Warranty = $11.48

Part No.VS50490R is the Fel Pro Valve Cover Gasket Set: Rubber
Warranty: 1 Year Replacement Warranty =$15.48

Friday, May 05, 2006 10:47 PM
I also have a 56mm throttle body for sale now since it doesn't fit the S/C. It's off of a 95 2.3L Cavalier I believe. I had it on with my HO mani and it was great, but now it's your's for $115 or best offer....

Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:39 AM
You can tap a new hole and TPS on that, and do something eles on it. Mat here in Columbus is using the 56 on his S/C. I think the NY J-body site has the stuff, but I'm not sure..

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:09 AM
Well the tb stuck open on the s/c manifold opening so I just went back to stock.

Here is an update on parts:

Ford Green tops SOLD

AEM Alternator Pulley (Used for 6 months) $50 offer

4 - Hankook Ventus HR II 215/50/17 with high mileage but have a bit of life for burnouts and such $25 pick up only

4 - Firestone snow tires mounted on 14" steelies. 3 Blizzaks with three winters on them and 1 Weatherforce with half a winter on it. $150 for the set with rims or $75 for the new Weatherforce with rim. pick up only

Thursday, May 11, 2006 10:08 AM
Well I just thought I'd bump up the post on this...still have all but the greentops!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:31 AM
Yes, still have all this great stuff sitting at my house waiting for a new home! Prices are negotiable!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:54 PM
if its available im interested in the manifold

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643
boost will be soon for me....

Friday, May 19, 2006 12:11 AM
Pyrofreek wrote:Excellent, excellent (that's in my Mr. Burns voice of course). I'd love to get rid of this stuff cause I'm moving to Baltimore in a few weeks and I'd rather not pack this stuff up. I'm just now double checking the prices for the gaskets on Advance's website. I'd send them for their cost along with the cams to each of you!

Part No. VS50445R is the Fel Pro Valve Cover Gasket Set: Rubber
Warranty: 1 Year Replacement Warranty = $11.48

Part No.VS50490R is the Fel Pro Valve Cover Gasket Set: Rubber
Warranty: 1 Year Replacement Warranty =$15.48

those are only the cover to carrier seals...... you need the carrier to head gaskets as well...... I recommend going with the GM ones, since the Felpro tend to 'seep'

I believe these are the GM ones
Intake cam carrier gaskets: 12355988
Exhaust cam carrier gaskets: 12363173

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:43 AM
is that the HO or the LO manifold?? it almost looks like the LO from that picture...

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Friday, May 19, 2006 8:24 AM
Definitely HO, but with the powdercoat I believe all the numbers have been smoothed out. So unless I got tricked when I bought it, it should be HO for sure. As for the gaskets, I didn't intend to remove the carrier housing from the head so I didn't buy those gaskets but I'm glad you pointed that out for the others who may be thinking I was including those as well!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:24 AM
hey pyro I will get you the money for the cams tomorrow. I didnt get a chance to cash my paycheck today so tomorrow morning I will get you the money for sure.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:41 AM
ok I got the money just waiting for you to get back to me on aim cause i wanted to talk to you about the gaskets and stuff

Monday, May 22, 2006 2:03 PM
Pyrofreek wrote:Well the tb stuck open on the s/c manifold opening so I just went back to stock.

Here is an update on parts:

Ford Green tops SOLD

AEM Alternator Pulley (Used for 6 months) $50 offer

4 - Hankook Ventus HR II 215/50/17 with high mileage but have a bit of life for burnouts and such $25 pick up only

4 - Firestone snow tires mounted on 14" steelies. 3 Blizzaks with three winters on them and 1 Weatherforce with half a winter on it. $150 for the set with rims or $75 for the new Weatherforce with rim. pick up only

Cams and Manifold SOLD

These used hankooks are now FREE on ELLEN AVE in Akron, just stop by and take them if you want and feel free to stop in if the blue cavalier is sitting in the driveway.

The Firestones are now $100 for however many you want of them including the steelies!

56mm throttle body with cruise bracket is $90 if you pick it up or $105 shipped anywhere U.S.

Alt pulley is $50 still

Monday, May 22, 2006 2:06 PM
Actually if you're really thinking about taking the hankooks they'll be chained up to the tree till late tonight cause Im still in Youngstown!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search