86 Fiero GT f/s, some mods.. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
86 Fiero GT f/s, some mods..
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:56 PM
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
about to roll 140,000, 2.8V6, 3 spd auto, just made a trip from toledo ohio, to huntsville, alabama with no problems.
its lowered 1.8 inches all the way around with West Coast Fiero springs
New KYB AGX shocks/struts
New rad/heater core, all rad caps
Custom Flowmaster Exhaust with CamaroSS style tips
CAI
custom made front lip
17 inch Motegi FF5 rims with 225/45 Nankang tire, tires have about 3500 miles on em, still look new
New clarion Headunit, with Eclipse stock size replacements all the way around, 10inch sub behind the pass seat with a 100 watt amp, just a lil accent bass, nothing crazy
new cross drilled/slotted rotors, new pads, new calipers, and new stainless steel braided brake hoses
just did a trans filter a few thousand ago, new EGR when i got it, new fuel pump, pretty new coil, along with a full tune up just recent and a oil change done last saturday.

BAD. car leaks about a 1/2 qt of oil between oil changes, i just check it every week or two, top off and its all good, doesnt burn any oil, just a little leak.
Drivers side seat is ripped, i have 2 extra set of seat covers to go with the car, i set from an 88 GT and a set that lookin like what in there now, neither set is perfect, but both are better than whats in there now.

Im in Huntsville, AL now, working at the Fiero Factory
Im looking for 2500OBO for it, im kinda negotitable on the price, and would prob knock it down to 2000 without the 17s, and ill put the stock wheels back on it. For stock wheels though, i dont think fiero rims look all that terrible though. Let me know if theres any interest.

Keith

Re: 86 Fiero GT f/s, some mods..
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:55 PM
damn wish i had 2500 bucks, id so drop a 350 in that
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:58 PM
It would love it. Do it

Friday, August 11, 2006 10:10 AM
good price, clean car, good luck. if i had the money, it would be mine. but i'd have to loose the 3spd auto tranny

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Friday, August 11, 2006 6:45 PM
hey- that guy in ala had my tranny for my 88 formula fiero with t-tops for a while- good man. knows his stuff. that is one hella fun car to have- ull miss it. id love to have one again, but another project will send me into the looney bin... always wanted to do the northstar swap tho..... hmmmmmm
Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:00 PM
no i wont miss it, im selling it to get a 88GT with Ttops, lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search