stuff for sale(PICS) - buy my @!#$! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stuff for sale(PICS) - buy my @!#$!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:53 PM
these are all things that i have laying around from my days of cavalier pimpin. though i still have the cavalier, i no longer pimp it (but i am still a pimp so unless you wanna see the backside of my hand i suggest you buy my @!#$).

all the prices are listed with the item. pickup is preffered, i can also meet you (within a reasonable distance). shipping i will not pay for, i repeat, BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING.

ground control coilovers and koni yellows - $250
these are used, i have about 30 thousand miles on them. the struts are still good, the front mounts are shot and the bearings should also be replaced. the mounts and everything will be included as pictured though.

95-99 stock tail lights - $30
i bought these a few years back so i could get rid of my 03 tail light assembly but never put that plan into motion.

uppper and lower eco mounts - $100
these are also used, with about 30 thousand miles on them. i painted them black when i first got them because the red didn't match my car. the paint is coming off, but could easily be repainted.

nitrous solenoids, etc - $200
all brand new, never used. NX nitrous and fuel solenoids (which go for 100 or more each online), nitrous and fuel lines, mechanical wot switch, hardware and wiring, bottle brackets, set of 4177 NGK plugs, NX shark nozzle (goes for 60 online, random fuel/n2o jets, basically everything you need to run nitrous except the bottle.

ceramic pacesetter eco header - $175
brand new, never used. hardware included, missing crappy paper gasket (which you shouldn't use anyhow).

strut tower bar - $25
brand new, never used. it has the cruise control bracket on it, but does not work with my 03. the bar fits, just the cruise module won't mount where it would on previous model years.

trunk lid - $50
picked it up at a yard a couple years ago for 150. was going to replace my 03 trunk lid, but again, i never got around to it. i have sanded it down a bit and you can see where the sanding has helped to show the 2 small dents right where the lid curves (not a huge issue for anyone that does body work).

any questions, shoot me a PM through the site or reply to this thread. DO NOT EMAIL ME, it usually ends up in the junk folder for some reason and i never get them.

thankyoudrivethrough

ps, BUY MY @!#$!

Re: stuff for sale(PICS) - buy my @!#$!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:58 PM
@!#$ @!#$!

i live minutes from janesville, wisconsin (which is about a half hour south of madison on i90).

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:08 PM
i want your suspension sooo @!#$ bad.....lol willing to trade, j/k god i wish i had 250, good luck selling everything.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:33 PM
i'll take the strut bar. will you be around this saturday? i'll be back at my parents that day in jefferson.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:21 PM
damn that nitrous stuff sounds tempting...............

i will pass

good luck selling yo sheit.

Team GREEN

Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:02 AM
interested in the n20 and suspension
Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:15 AM
BoltZ22 wrote:i'll take the strut bar. will you be around this saturday? i'll be back at my parents that day in jefferson.

if you do we should see if my old one will fit my car....if you still have it

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:39 AM
halfJ99 wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:i'll take the strut bar. will you be around this saturday? i'll be back at my parents that day in jefferson.

if you do we should see if my old one will fit my car....if you still have it

sure we can. i doubt it though. i just took that strut bar off last nite when i tried to put my hood on.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:46 AM
Cody ~ Interested in the Header. I can pickup!

Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:05 PM
sorry to thread jack, but i was thinking if it would fit clearence wise...i would have the mounting holes welded shut and drill my own...since the only alternative for me is from DC...and ill be damned if ill throw my money to AEM

Thursday, August 31, 2006 2:40 PM

i'm going to be in and out all day on saturday.... are you gonna be around on sunday? or monday? let me know.

Polo wrote:Cody ~ Interested in the Header. I can pickup!

i will be home on sunday and monday, let me know if you want to swing by. i can also meet you somewhere (though i don't know where you're from).

PM sent to you nick99z24

Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:28 PM
no i'll be back out in waterford then. otherwise, it'd have to be the next weekend for me to get out there. unless you'd be willing to drive to jefferson and drop it off at my parents or make a trip out to my apartment (can go to gld while you're at it. i'm only like 15 mins away). just get back to me with what you wanna do.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:34 PM
alrite my buddy kyle (rawkfist on here) can meet up with you on monday to pick it up for me. he works til 2 and lives up in watertown (about 20 mins north of jefferson). i'll let him know about this thread so you and him can work out arrangements for where to meet and whatnot.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:39 PM
the easiest i think for both of us is to meet half way at culvers in Fort Atkinson by buisness 106 and ill give ya the 25 bucks for it and we can be on our ways. Let me know what you think about it.

also are you willing to sell JUST the lower engine mount? if so how much?

Friday, September 01, 2006 5:13 AM
bolt/rawkfist - that would be fine, what time do you want to meet up there?

Friday, September 01, 2006 6:07 PM
3 give or take a couple mins.

also is just the lower engine mount avalable? i dont have 100 for the intire set

if it is how much?

Friday, September 01, 2006 6:32 PM
rawkfist, i'll send you a PM.

Friday, September 01, 2006 11:51 PM
hey i will give u $125 for ur headers bc i can find them alone from $150-$175 easy

www.cardomain.com/xx6py6ro6xx
Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:09 AM
um yeah a black painted one not ceramic coated

Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:32 AM
my bad, would u take 150+shipping and handling?

Saturday, September 02, 2006 9:37 PM
hey cody ... take the mounts to fort on monday when i pick up the strut bar for brandon (boltz) we can talk there about them. meet you at the culvers lot at 3 in fort!

Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:03 AM
FYI to both Cody And Kyle. Culvers is on hwy 12, not hwy 106. i gave kyle the wrong highway before. my bad.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:07 AM
boltz- yeah, i know the culvers is right by the kwik trip but didn't know what hwy it was

kyle- i can bring the mounts

xx6py6ro6xx- i think 175 plus shipping is a very fair price

eli- sent you a pm

polo- sent you a pm

Monday, September 04, 2006 11:23 AM
pm'ed you back

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:32 PM
can u find out how much it would be for s&h to send it to columbus, ohio 43228

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search