is there anyone left in k.c. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
is there anyone left in k.c.
Monday, December 24, 2007 8:01 AM
when i first became a member on this page, weekly and daily there were posts from the kc/ heartland j owners for meets and other general posts, i know this is not exactly meet season, but as of late i havent hardly heard a peep, just wondering where everyone went. Is everyone sellin their cavs or what?

hop on in i've got a J

Re: is there anyone left in k.c.
Monday, December 24, 2007 12:47 PM
I Believe Jackass is still in the KC area.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 5:57 AM
anyone else around?

hop on in i've got a J
Thursday, December 27, 2007 12:17 PM
im in kc, mostly shanwnee or wyandotte area. lets get some people together and meet up, i know of guys in junction city like ian silovski and racinazn and maybe a couple others. we went to heartland and had a track day this summer.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 10:41 AM
Definitely man, a meet sounds good. When i first started getting on here there were meets regularly but my car was bone stock and i just bought a bunch of stuff for the car and we havent had a meet in months.

hop on in i've got a J
Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:04 AM
Luis man I no longer have the J man i kinda wish I did...... but at the same time I am glad I got my Subie for the winter time...

Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:39 PM
^^^^^ man everyone is hopping out of a J, very nice upgrade though i must admit! i love subies but in my opinion kinda hard to work on. i did a trubo upgrade for my buddy and it was a pain getting in there to swap it out. i talked to Ian a while ago and he said hes not modding the cavi any more cuz he got into a DSM.

Casey Schaaf wrote:Definitely man, a meet sounds good. When i first started getting on here there were meets regularly but my car was bone stock and i just bought a bunch of stuff for the car and we havent had a meet in months.

what part of kc you in? id definately be down for hitting up hooters and meeting up! also i think that tyler lemburg is from the olathe area and hes on the org.

well my car is a work in progress which will take off maybe in two to three years when i finish college. right now its in three different colors with a couple dings here and there, but hopefully i can get it back in one color here soon. I got an LN2 with a 3-speed auto so its slow, and i know it but its alright i fell in love with it after being in the civic phase for a while.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 8:50 PM
CAVCRZY wrote:I Believe Jackass is still in the KC area.
Yep, still here. Just pretty much out of the car scene these days. Just have other things to do with my money and time these days. My cav is my daily driver and up for sale.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:17 PM
Jackass wrote:
CAVCRZY wrote:I Believe Jackass is still in the KC area.
Yep, still here. Just pretty much out of the car scene these days. Just have other things to do with my money and time these days. My cav is my daily driver and up for sale.

how much?

Monday, December 31, 2007 10:12 AM
Luis Marroquin wrote:
Simplest response.....clicky

The beginning of the thread is helpful...it kind of wondered off topic fairly quickly as most GJBO threads do.

Monday, December 31, 2007 10:49 AM
Luis Marroquin wrote:^^^^^ man everyone is hopping out of a J, very nice upgrade though i must admit! i love subies but in my opinion kinda hard to work on. i did a trubo upgrade for my buddy and it was a pain getting in there to swap it out. i talked to Ian a while ago and he said hes not modding the cavi any more cuz he got into a DSM.

Yeah Luis I know everyone is getting out my friend Cory is staying in we are both gonna S/C our cars...him prolly sooner than me.... I say J-Body is a good starter car but I want to move to Colorado and I just felt the need to buy something AWD......I almost got a truck instead and then i wouldn't be modding at all.... but yeah I migh tbe down for a meet if it weren't all the way in KC...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 1:32 PM
im north of kc, small town called smithville

hop on in i've got a J
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 1:30 PM
RACINAZN wrote:
Luis Marroquin wrote:^^^^^ man everyone is hopping out of a J, very nice upgrade though i must admit! i love subies but in my opinion kinda hard to work on. i did a trubo upgrade for my buddy and it was a pain getting in there to swap it out. i talked to Ian a while ago and he said hes not modding the cavi any more cuz he got into a DSM.

Yeah Luis I know everyone is getting out my friend Cory is staying in we are both gonna S/C our cars...him prolly sooner than me.... I say J-Body is a good starter car but I want to move to Colorado and I just felt the need to buy something AWD......I almost got a truck instead and then i wouldn't be modding at all.... but yeah I migh tbe down for a meet if it weren't all the way in KC...

its not that far just a two hour drive! no i feel you though, when i drive to school i hate it because it takes so long. well that and i have a screaming ractive can!

Casey Schaaf wrote:im north of kc, small town called smithville

thats not to bad your only about half an hour or so north?

Sunday, January 13, 2008 4:24 PM
yeah its not far at all, 15 minutes north on 169 to hit smithville then another 15 to make it to my actual house

hop on in i've got a J
Sunday, January 13, 2008 6:58 PM
well cool anytime that you feel like coming down to KC maybe we should meet up, hopefully in the coming months we can get more of the guys around kansas to get together.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 10:32 PM
Hey luis.

Count me in just let me know when.
Monday, January 14, 2008 7:31 AM
untitled88 wrote:Hey luis.

Count me in just let me know when.

the more the merrier, what are are you in?

Monday, January 14, 2008 2:33 PM
where in kc are you at man? im up to meet even if its just a few of us

hop on in i've got a J
Monday, January 14, 2008 2:40 PM
id be willing to go im in olathe,ks just have to give me advance notice. as i have a 6month old son and need to make sure my g/f can watch him
Monday, January 14, 2008 8:19 PM
I'm in leavenworth, ks. About 30 min. straight north of Olathe on k-7, North west edge of kc, about 20 min drive northwest of the legends. I've got a j that's got quite a bit of "show" work on it, but i'm working on doing performance stuff now.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:32 AM
untitled88 wrote:I'm in leavenworth, ks. About 30 min. straight north of Olathe on k-7, North west edge of kc, about 20 min drive northwest of the legends. I've got a j that's got quite a bit of "show" work on it, but i'm working on doing performance stuff now.

yeah i know leavenworth, i used to go to the fort all the time to move in soldiers when i worked for a moving company. I think we should all maybe meet up at the legends?

Casey Schaaf wrote:where in kc are you at man? im up to meet even if its just a few of us

Im in the jonhson county and wyandotte county area, basically shawnee.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 12:31 PM
legends is cool with me

hop on in i've got a J
Sunday, January 20, 2008 4:01 PM
bump

hop on in i've got a J
Saturday, January 26, 2008 5:05 PM
Casey your fire looks freaking wicked!

Sunday, January 27, 2008 12:36 PM
thanks man, if you look up 'hood and kit pictures' in the media forum theres better pictures than my sig, thanks for the compliment

hop on in i've got a J

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search