O2 Simulator (update) - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
O2 Simulator (update)
Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:16 AM
This is in reference to another post you can see it here: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=2&i=309500&t=309456#309500

I have now done this mod. SO far so good. I put it on Tuesday evening. No CEL. I will have some pictures to post on this. I also have a extra one made up, and was going to make a few more for anyone who is interested, but does not want to do it there selves. We should be installing one on another J this weekend to test as well.

FU Tuning

Re: O2 Simulator (update)
Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:41 AM
Great idea! So, does the 18mm fit for our bung?
Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:52 AM
Xian G wrote:Great idea! So, does the 18mm fit for our bung?

Yes Part number I believe is 42002. Iw ill double check it.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:39 AM
Well... I did it. As of right now, no CEL. It's only been 2 days.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:48 AM
what i dont get is were he says the cars in LIMP mode because of the 2ed o2, why would this put if in limp mode? if so then ive been geting robed for power for s long time.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:01 AM
Taetsch Z24 wrote:what i dont get is were he says the cars in LIMP mode because of the 2ed o2, why would this put if in limp mode? if so then ive been geting robed for power for s long time.

Chris

I have never agreed with that either. I will say I put in a new front O2 sensor and this mod and my car is running sooo much better. no more cold start problem. Just great!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:06 AM
ya, that was kinda rugh.... im doing this also when i get home.

chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 11:14 AM
We also did it on a friends Z24 and so far so good.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:21 PM
Excelent feedback friends. Pics?

ELIOT. Now.....boosted.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:08 AM
I will get pictures today. Also I just posted in the other post. You need a biger bit than 1/2 inch. Our sensor is fat on the end and the 1/2 inch bit is not big enough.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 7:54 AM
I didn't have a 1/2" so I used a 7/16" bit to bore it out. It fits just fine with it.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:48 AM
any pics yet?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:23 AM
eliot, did you email me, cuz i really dont remeber any spanish and couldnt understand any of it

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:41 AM
Tony Wise(emokidpsy) wrote:eliot, did you email me, cuz i really dont remeber any spanish and couldnt understand any of it

No friend. I don't remember I had send you any email and in spanish, no I don't think so. Probably will be some kind of virus or spam. When do you receive it? Be carefull and delete it.

ELIOT. Now.....boosted.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:13 AM
already opened it, maybe you can tell me what it says?

Por razones ajenas a nuestra voluntad, debemos ausentarnos de la oficina hasta el próximo Jueves 8 de Septiembre a las 2pm.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:15 AM
also here is the name of the person who sent it to me, thats y i thought it was you

"Troyano Elio" <ELIO.TROYANO@SIEMENS.COM>

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:19 AM
So, can you completely take off your cat and put that help pack on there and it won't throw any CEL's?

NEW SIG COMING SOON FOR 07'!!!
Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:25 AM
can you tell me more on this I'm haveing problems with my 2 o2 sensor as well and the link in the old post is telling me that the acount is on hold or something
Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:55 PM
Friends, finally I know what happends. I receive JBO email in my personal email account, that automatically resend emails to my office inbox. I can't check my personal inbox in my work, due to firewall restrictions. In this way I can check my emails everywhere.

Ok but for some crazy reason, the out of office automatic email answer function of my work email inbox send to everyone in this post a spanish message that said, "for reasons out of our control, we will need to be out of office until October, 8, 2pm".

To everyone in this post please delete this email, and sorry about this.

Regards,

ELIOT. Now.....boosted.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 1:42 PM
Jesse Brooks wrote:can you tell me more on this I'm haveing problems with my 2 o2 sensor as well and the link in the old post is telling me that the acount is on hold or something

What do you need to know? The links work fine for me. Sorry I have not gotten pictures because of computer issues I have had. I will try to get them this weekend.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search