Cavi web sites??? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavi web sites???
Monday, November 24, 2008 8:44 AM
In the past I have found a few web sites mentioned in these forms but have not been able to find them again. so I am looking to forgo the head ache and just ask you guys to post here with any good sites you know of to get cavi goodies like carbon fiber everything, engine parts, ext, ext. Thank you =)

Build it, Beat the wee out of it, brake it so you have a reason to put more one into it =P

Re: Cavi web sites???
Monday, November 24, 2008 8:56 AM
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/

and yes, that's a serious response. with the platform being discontinued, and people getting out of the modding scene daily, that's your best source of parts for a great price. you can get parts that are in like-new condition for a lot less than buying from a shop.

Monday, November 24, 2008 3:57 PM
Performance Forum - Sticky

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 24, 2008 10:14 PM
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:26 PM
These are all of the proven best sites and people to deal with hands down. ive dealt with just about every one of them and have yet to have a just a good experience... they have all been OUTSTANDING.

www.rksport.comfor all the carbon fiber items you were asking about

www.carustoms.net (contact karo) (sells all of the rk sport carbon fiber items cheaper then rk sport themselves with free shipping)

www.allecotec.com (contact karo) -this guy will kill for you. -just dont email him, CALL him. he's very bizy and doesnt respond to emails as quickly as some would like.

www.aplusperformance.com(contact jason) -great place to deal with.

www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com (contact Fast2.4 P). a new company thats been producing a lot of items this community has needed for years. great guy to deal with and throw him some ideas, he loves them.

www.turbotechracing.com (contact aaron) -this company is worth its weight in gold as a seller. they have some really awesome stuff.

www.vulcanturbo.com -new company that has been producing some very nice products as well as some wish list items none of us ever thought would happen.

www.neverenoughauto.com -they have some really good prices on various items and damn good customer service.

these are the ones who are deemed bad and probably shouldn't be dealt with... however COD any item to avoid any issues and if you must use them.... do it as a very last resort.

www.z-spec.com -for the majority have had decent to high quality products, just crappy customer service- contact
FrankieZ on ebay, he gets a lot of their parts and basically gives them away. he is completely trustworthy, has a great ebay rating and ships items very fast.
www.mantapart.com -also have a decent amount of good parts but are complete crooks most of the time, but again.. use COD.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:35 PM

You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:54 PM
Why put mantapart on the list when EVERYONE tells people to run far away from them?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:55 PM
Tinkles wrote:Why put mantapart on the list when EVERYONE tells people to run far away from them?

Word, I've heard the same thing about them.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:43 PM
Tinkles wrote:Why put mantapart on the list when EVERYONE tells people to run far away from them?

z yaaaa wrote:these are the ones who are deemed bad and probably shouldn't be dealt with... however COD any item to avoid any issues and if you must use them.... do it as a very last resort.

z yaaaa wrote:www.mantapart.com-also have a decent amount of good parts but are complete crooks most of the time, but again.. use COD.

not EVERYONE does... there are a few people on here that live nearby them that could personally go pick up the products and were perfectly happy with the transaction as far as i know.

and wanted to list them (and warn about them) because they have a lot of parts. if paid by COD how can the transaction go wrong?

Thursday, November 27, 2008 6:56 PM
hmmm interesting... for the hell of it i went ahead and emailed mantapart yesterday just to see if they would even respond.

they replied to me TODAY, on thanksgiving no less. said they are still in business and willing to help me out in any way possible.

now, ive asked them a few more questions about the company and parts etc.. if they allow COD was the main thing. so, we shall see if mantapart has finally came around and is trying to clean up their name or if its just a big scam still. personally, i dont see a damn thing wrong with doing a COD transaction. if they allow it, thats a damn good first step in gaining someone's trust if you ask me. if they will allow COD i may order something small and cheap and see if how the deal comes through.

Friday, November 28, 2008 2:36 PM
i also forgot about....

www.smgmotoring.com

www.jbodyperformance.com

www.mrzperformance.com

www.levelzeromotorsports.com

Friday, December 19, 2008 3:08 PM
holy sh*t, I didnt realize there were so many j sites out there.. awesome

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, December 20, 2008 5:02 PM
and....

www.hahnracecraft.com

www.rdfabs.com

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.

Monday, December 22, 2008 8:18 AM
I would second the list Zyaaaa has put together. I have bought from many of those sellers as well.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, December 22, 2008 8:59 AM
z yaaaa wrote:hmmm interesting... for the hell of it i went ahead and emailed mantapart yesterday just to see if they would even respond.

they replied to me TODAY, on thanksgiving no less. said they are still in business and willing to help me out in any way possible.

now, ive asked them a few more questions about the company and parts etc.. if they allow COD was the main thing. so, we shall see if mantapart has finally came around and is trying to clean up their name or if its just a big scam still. personally, i dont see a damn thing wrong with doing a COD transaction. if they allow it, thats a damn good first step in gaining someone's trust if you ask me. if they will allow COD i may order something small and cheap and see if how the deal comes through.

any answer back from them?

Monday, December 22, 2008 5:30 PM
Many J supporting companies also frequent the forums a lot too.... Like us.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:47 AM
sweet no street-line.net and you ask why we stopped with j's but its cool Merry Christmas everyone

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:26 AM
THE HATED ONE wrote:sweet no street-line.net and you ask why we stopped with j's but its cool Merry Christmas everyone

based on a single thread with only a dozen replies..... ok......
\

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:22 PM
so streetline no longer does j-body parts?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:23 PM
Brad wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:hmmm interesting... for the hell of it i went ahead and emailed mantapart yesterday just to see if they would even respond.

any answer back from them?

and nope.. not one word after that first email.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:29 PM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]
THE HATED ONE wrote:sweet no street-line.net and you ask why we stopped with j's but its cool Merry Christmas everyone

based on a single thread with only a dozen replies..... ok......
\

dude, Street-Line is pretty much the only place to get any Toyota Cavalier parts around.. unless you wanna go eBay, but I'd rather go thru Blue if possible - on top of him owning one of, if not the only, REAL Toyota Cavalier in the country. just cause they only had 1 thread doesnt mean sh*t

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:32 PM

I sent nearly 5 e-mails to them, along with attempting to call about the RHD firewall and i never recieved an e-mail or call back like 1.5yrs back when i started tearing apart my 99 for the eco swap. We did a RHD conversion to a civic and wanted to do it to a J...

if they would have contacted me back, it would have been nice.

Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:07 PM
street-line.net doesn't have anything on it. It all says coming soon. Wouldn't be boasting about a website when its empty.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Sunday, January 04, 2009 6:11 PM
i waited and waited and waited for a toyo steering wheel to come in, but never got a call.

Thursday, January 08, 2009 5:09 AM
Shawn McKenzie - no boasting where a shop more then a internet shop and Yes Cody@RDFabs.com we might have gotten your emails but we where in the middle of doing a new look for the site and changed host (I really dont know all the net stuff) but i was told some thing got lost then the person we had doing the web site ended up going to war. So the site hasnt been touch and i'm sorry about that I just dont know anything about web building and we have looked for someone that would finish it and load all the items up or show me how to.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Thursday, January 08, 2009 7:35 AM
gravanatuning.com good company 2 deal with!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Thursday, January 08, 2009 7:42 AM

THE HATED ONE wrote:Shawn McKenzie - no boasting where a shop more then a internet shop and Yes Cody@RDFabs.com we might have gotten your emails but we where in the middle of doing a new look for the site and changed host (I really dont know all the net stuff) but i was told some thing got lost then the person we had doing the web site ended up going to war. So the site hasnt been touch and i'm sorry about that I just dont know anything about web building and we have looked for someone that would finish it and load all the items up or show me how to.

so you stopped dealing with J's because you couldn't answer emails, have a working website or come thru with parts people wanted?

makes sense.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search